MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderation Alerts Pack 4.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Moderation Alerts Pack

Moderation Alerts Pack extends MyAlerts by adding 25 alert types related to moderation actions performed on your board. You can notify users if you open, close, move, merge, (soft) delete, restore, stick, unstick, approve, unapprove their threads or posts, plus some buddylist-related alerts such as acceptance or deny of buddy requests and ending of friendships and much more.

Moderation Alerts Pack is compatible with MyBB 1.8 and requires MyAlerts 2.0.0+ and PHP 5.4+.

Get support and more informations at MyBBoost.
Download from the Mods Site or from MyBBoost.
Approved. Smile
Awesome! Thank You for this Big Grin

Awesome! Thank You for this Big Grin
Great work Shade! Just what I needed. Smile
very nice plugin powerful plug .

+reputation dude
Hey, thanks for releasing this, Shade! Sorry I didn't test it for you before.

I tried to install this and it says that MyAlerts is not installed, so it won't activate. I'm assuming I have a outdated version but I couldn't find anywhere where the version number is stated (I'm on 1.02). This is probably best asked in the other plugin topic, but I'm leaving it here in case I am indeed on the latest version of MyAlerts.
Thank you guys for your nice comments. Suggestions are always appreciated as like as feedbacks, whether they're good or bad.

@Tecca: at the moment it checks whether if a random MyAlerts settings is present. If it isn't, then the plugin won't install. I didn't tested it intensely but it worked for me in my tests. I will consider moving to a general plugin check in the next version if I will be able to reproduce the bug, or other users will encounter the same error.
@Shade: Best way would probably be to check the active plugins list (which I believe you can retrieve via $cache->read('plugins') or something similar...). Good work on this so far though!
Seems reasonable euantor. I will try to handle it in a better way in the upcoming 1.0.1 version.

MyAlerts Moderation Alerts Pack is now on GitHub!

You can contribute and report issues publicly, I'll do my best to fix and add what you request there. You can reach the plugin at the following link: https://github.com/Shade-/Moderation-Alerts-Pack

Happy holidays!
I'll possibly submit a pull request with proper MyAlerts checking if I get time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17