MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why does mods.mybboard.net exists?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I find mods.mybboard.net really usefull for uploading plug-ins and has an nice interface for it instead of making attachments here on the board.
Although I don't visit the forum that often.
Well, I was talking only about the forums actually. The modification site is quite useful.
yes, I agree! The way the mods are set up is right on! The forums are just a bit underused!
Yeah I like the site a lot too but I was puzzled by the forums. Well seems like others agree on this. I wonder if we can get some official mybb team input here.
I already game mine Toungue
labrocca Wrote:get some official mybb team input here.

3 of us have ....
So far team and members seem to lean toward merging those forums into here. Does this mean that Chris and MM can agree and discuss this. I just hope they think first about the project and leave egos behind. It would be better if all the official forums were in one place.
labrocca Wrote:So far team and members seem to lean toward merging those forums into here. Does this mean that Chris and MM can agree and discuss this. I just hope they think first about the project and leave egos behind. It would be better if all the official forums were in one place.

Well, chris is very busy right now, and this is low priority.
I disagree with moving them here.

However I think what we need to look at is:
  • Login interoperability - you can login over there with the same username/password you use here.
  • Restructured forums - at the moment I think people don't know where to post with the current forums over there.
  • Redirect ALL code modifications discussion to over there - and when you are logged in here you are also automatically logged in over on mods.mybboard.com
Yes, that would make more sense. I know when I tried to register over there, I didn't even get the verification email and had to be manually activated. That can be a pain, when you're already an active member here!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5