MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smite Forums - Third Person MOBA Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2013-01-04, 07:14 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Nice way to ignore his post- I have to admit I agree with Brad. Brad spent his time developing his forum, that it's another color it's irrelevant - ideas were stolen. He said it on his thread himself, he didn't want people to balantly copy him but to be amazed by his innovative and create from it. Not copy.

I've taken his ideas and definitely improved on them, I appreciate everyone's feedback though, I will definitely continue work on the website. Currently in talks with the guys over at Curse Gaming, some big things are coming soon.
By seeing the screenshot and your postbit it shows otherwise, sorry to say.
I have fixed the blue icons as mentioned in previous posts, it looks much better now! Smile
"League of Legends (DotA)"?
Sorry to pick on this minor detail, but those are two different games regardless of what genre of type of gameplay they appear to share.
(2013-01-04, 10:57 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]"League of Legends (DotA)"?
Sorry to pick on this minor detail, but those are two different games regardless of what genre of type of gameplay they appear to share.

League of Legends is a DOTA (Defence Of The Ancients) game. Smile
(2013-01-04, 12:12 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-04, 10:57 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]"League of Legends (DotA)"?

League of Legends is a DOTA (Defence Against The Ancients) game. Smile

I am misinformed D:
My bad. I actually thought it originated from Warcraft III, like DOTA instead of directly from DOTA.
It's okay, it can be quite confusing. Basically, there was a mod for Warcraft III called Defense Against The Ancients. The developers sprung off to develop standalone games for the concept which is why we have League Of Legends and Heroes Of Newerth today. Smile
(2013-01-04, 07:22 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]I've taken his ideas and definitely improved on them

Oh, cool! I'm really happy to hear that. I'd love to see where you've applied improvements.

By the way, you should know that the newthread/newreply code which you lifted directly from my site has a design flaw that causes it to not scale down well. I've fixed this in a future version.

Also, the new banner looks nicer, but you can't click it to go back to the index – a big no-no.

(Also, DOTA stands for Defense of the Ancients, not Against – you may notice that "against" does not begin with the letter O.)
the site is unfinish so ill rate it later
(2013-01-04, 02:36 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-04, 07:22 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]I've taken his ideas and definitely improved on them

Oh, cool! I'm really happy to hear that. I'd love to see where you've applied improvements.

By the way, you should know that the newthread/newreply code which you lifted directly from my site has a design flaw that causes it to not scale down well. I've fixed this in a future version.

Also, the new banner looks nicer, but you can't click it to go back to the index – a big no-no.

(Also, DOTA stands for Defense of the Ancients, not Against – you may notice that "against" does not begin with the letter O.)

My apologies for the incorrect spelling, Brad is in fact right, the game is called Defense Of The Ancients. It was late and I wasn't exactly thinking straight. Haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6