MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smite Forums - Third Person MOBA Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2013-01-05, 10:21 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think it's probably best for you both to take it to PM's, having it in the spotlight is probably bad for both of you. Plus it will just result in this thread being closed which sucks for everyone involved.

I never wanted this to be a spotlight for drama. Brad expressed his opinion and I strongly disagree with how he feels, so I'm just going to keep doing what I am doing and he will just keep doing what he is doing.
(2013-01-06, 02:24 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-05, 10:21 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think it's probably best for you both to take it to PM's, having it in the spotlight is probably bad for both of you. Plus it will just result in this thread being closed which sucks for everyone involved.

I never wanted this to be a spotlight for drama. Brad expressed his opinion and I strongly disagree with how he feels, so I'm just going to keep doing what I am doing and he will just keep doing what he is doing.

He expressed his opinion yes, but all you have really replied with is "No it's different than yours" and then failed to back it up (you haven't even tried). Inevitably people will keep replying if you ignore their points.
I ignore drama, I don't have time for it and the people that want to hijack thread and act immature of something so small need to move on with their lives and get over it.

Ontopic: We have setup an official YouTube channel where we will be posting a lot of videos and streams from the guys at Hi-Rez. We will also start weekly gem giveaways once the activity builds up a bit, but we we have gained a fair amount of activity over the past 24 hours.
You have still yet to provide the many levels of changes you mentioned multiple times before... You're really talented at ignoring points, this is why users are getting frustrated with you.
Ugh ... sorry to chime in again, but really, this isn't a matter of "opinion." You stole my design ideas and even reused my code without permission to create a design that is incredibly similar to mine. What's "opinion" is whether or not it's OK to steal the designs of others just because they offered their design as examples of what is possible.

I'll have to add a disclaimer so creatively lazy people like Berlo don't get the wrong idea in the future.
While your site looks nicer then the official forums (something that isn't difficult to achieve). I do wonder why you copied smitefire.com 's background image and used it for your header?

Besides this for a e-sports forum you need so much more then just forums. You need to keep track of events, hold prices / small tournaments. Promote sharing of videos let people post streams on your site all those things.
An example of this is teamliquid.net or the earlier mentioned smitefire.com
That's where I recognized it. o.o
(2013-01-06, 04:43 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]While your site looks nicer then the official forums (something that isn't difficult to achieve). I do wonder why you copied smitefire.com 's background image and used it for your header?

I have permission from SmiteFire to use that image as it was originally the background of the official Smite splash screen.
I must say that I really like what you've done with the header and especially with the render.
(2013-01-06, 03:25 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh ... sorry to chime in again, but really, this isn't a matter of "opinion." You stole my design ideas and even reused my code without permission to create a design that is incredibly similar to mine. What's "opinion" is whether or not it's OK to steal the designs of others just because they offered their design as examples of what is possible.

I'll have to add a disclaimer so creatively lazy people like Berlo don't get the wrong idea in the future.

>says he is done posting here about his opinion
>makes another post about about his opinion

Can I please ask you to stop derailing my thread?

(2013-01-06, 11:08 PM)Californian Wrote: [ -> ]I must say that I really like what you've done with the header and especially with the render.

Thanks for the great feedback.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6