MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect, the missing free bridge between Facebook and MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^ Shade notified there through chat box that he is updating the plugin
Quote:... if you don't see the Login with Facebook button just wait some minutes till I update the plugin.
Yeah sorry brad, I was updating the plugin Smile It's just after the Register button now Smile

(2013-04-01, 01:41 PM)Jimmy. Wrote: [ -> ]Does the plugin use template edits? I would like to add a button for logging in.

The new version I've just pushed to GitHub includes template editing. It doesn't add any template but edits header_welcomeblock_guest adding the login button.
Works for me. Change username functionality should definitely be turned on, though. Smile
I would like my forum session to remain even if I disconnect from FaceBook.
It does already.
Looks like a nice plugin Shade!
Thank you, as always Euan Smile
There is nothing wrong with my facebook app? Huh help me step by step
Fatal error: Call to a member function sprintf() on a non-object in /membri/projectxmybb/forum/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php on line 343
Try the latest version I've just pushed on GitHub. But due to the ton of changes I'm doing in these days, it's better to wait for an official release rather than trying to use it on a live board (you can obviously run it on a test board instead).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10