MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect, the missing free bridge between Facebook and MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
why not work on my forum?
This "demo" my forum
http://kampoeng.comuv.com/
Edit your header_welcomeblock_guest template:

<a href="index.php?action=fblogin">

becomes

<a href="myfbconnect.php?action=fblogin">

If you are using the latest version.
i think you should maybe have a option to use a image instead of a link for facebook login.
That's up to you. Simply place your image into <a href="myfbconnect.php?action=fblogin"></a> tag and you're done. Calling the URL from anywhere does the trick.
(2013-04-02, 10:35 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Edit your header_welcomeblock_guest template:

<a href="index.php?action=fblogin">

becomes

<a href="myfbconnect.php?action=fblogin">

If you are using the latest version.

thanks it is working.

but i want to ask one thing, why when completed in through Facebook redirect to MyBB me to a page that is not found? does this affect the setting "facebook app"?

my attachment below shows that the "redirect" after going through the facebook page not found
and there is an attachment settings "facebook apps" me. Big Grin
That's caused by the redirect scope which isn't really reliable. It's based upon the $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] which returns the URL from where you came from, but you are passing through multiple redirection pages and it can get one different value than the expected one. I should search for a more reliable solution, definitely.

Also, Sandbox mode shouldn't be enabled if you are using the plugin on a public board.
(2013-04-02, 12:02 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]That's caused by the redirect scope which isn't really reliable. It's based upon the $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] which returns the URL from where you came from, but you are passing through multiple redirection pages and it can get one different value than the expected one. I should search for a more reliable solution, definitely.

Also, Sandbox mode shouldn't be enabled if you are using the plugin on a public board.

so the mistake that I experienced on my MyBB caused plugin "MyFacebook Connect"? I think the error occurs because my MyBB.

okay.
we will wait for your plugin is really ready to be published
Nope, that's caused by my plugin: you will notice that if you go on the index, you are logged in. That's only an error thrown because you are being logged in and then redirected to the wrong page, but you are registered and logged in regularly.
apparently this plugin is not ready for use.
at first I was able to "register" but set it was my friend enrolled MyBB me but can not use it to error

try you are trying to register on MyBB me http://kampoeng.comuv.com/ (I MyBB demo), it would display an error message.
I am still confused Huh
I said to you that you have to disable Sandbox mode in your Facebook Application. Right now only Facebook authorized developers are able to login (in your case, only you).

And I already said that MyFacebook Connect isn't ready for a public release.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10