MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect, the missing free bridge between Facebook and MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Let me finish Facebook first Smile
Those are def the big three, would be awesome to see them in the future. Keep up the great work.
Perhaps you could role them all not one plugin after all three separate have been released.
Just seen this today. Awesome work again Shade.
(2013-04-05, 01:16 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Let me finish Facebook first Smile

okay
we will wait for work completed
and proceed to the next plugins
I will always support you Shade Big Grin
Quick poll: do you want separated options for avatar/cover(Profile Picture plugin)/sex/bio importing or would you like to have them merged into a single setting? To me this last one is the one I'd go for, but it's better to ask first.
Not sure I understand, sorry.
Settings for each option. Having an all in one setting is pointless IMO Smile
better if someone had registered through the "MyFacebook Connect" there is an option to enter a username, avatar, and other data.
especially for the username, if the username match facebook name is going to be ineffective in use, sometimes the name of the character facebook has very long
(2013-04-05, 08:22 PM)SunDi3yansyah Wrote: [ -> ]better if someone had registered through the "MyFacebook Connect" there is an option to enter a username, avatar, and other data.
especially for the username, if the username match facebook name is going to be ineffective in use, sometimes the name of the character facebook has very long

This is already planned and I've said to you almost 5 times.

Euan T. Wrote:Settings for each option. Having an all in one setting is pointless IMO

Working on it. I realized your point the same time I was posting that quick poll xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10