MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit History Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Edit History Log 1.6

Description:
Allows you to log all edits made to posts.

Features:
  • Whenever a post is edited (either in quick edit or full edit mode), the original text is saved and can be viewed by moderators or administrators (exact viewing permission may be set in settings).
  • The post can be compared to the current post (to see precisely what was changed).
  • The post can be reverted to an earlier version (exact revert permission may be set in settings).
  • The number of times a post has been edited can be shown with the 'edited by' message (can be disabled; 'edited by' messages must be enabled).
  • Edits made within x number of seconds after post was posted will not be logged (exact time may be set in settings).
  • Full language support.

Download & Screenshots:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=33
https://github.com/Starpaul20/Edit-History-Log

You can find the MyBB 1.6 version of this plugin here.
Awesome!
Just to register my request I've made on the other thread:

"if you could add bulky restore and a date filter, so that you could revert all edits in a certain period of time for a certain user, it would be great!"
If anyone's wondering, I've updated this.

-I've added the revert post option (currently you can only revert one at a time, I'll look at a bulk revert in a future version).
-I made the text comparison function more readable.
-Some other minor changes (mostly updated some language strings and template designs).
Hi Star Paul, was it tested on MyBB 1.6.11?

thanks
(2013-11-05, 05:35 PM)blogantinom Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Star Paul, was it tested on MyBB 1.6.11?

thanks

Yes, it should work fine.
(2013-11-05, 06:27 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-05, 05:35 PM)blogantinom Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Star Paul, was it tested on MyBB 1.6.11?

thanks

Yes, it should work fine.

I just installed the latest version (1.4) but I am still getting the error:

Quote:Fatal error: Class 'Text_Diff_Renderer' not found in /home/.../.../inc/3rdparty/diff/Diff/Renderer/inline.php on line 33

Fixed, changed the line 98 from

require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/3rdparty/diff/Diff/Renderer/inline.php";

to

require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/3rdparty/diff/Diff/Renderer/Inline.php";
Hi,
I'm trying this on 1.6.12 but having difficulty getting it to activate. It seems to install, but won't activate. It just hangs with the progress bar on my browser.

If I go back to the Plugins page, it gives me the options to Activate and Uninstall.
Hey,

I uae this plugin and although the ACP options are set to "admins only", Supermods are able to see the 'view edit history' stuff in every post! Is there a way to hide this for supermods? Smile
That sounds like a bug
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6