MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone's Orange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Seems like everyone on MyBB Team has an Orange username. At first, I thought that Paul H got promoted to Developer and then realised that Badge was different. I think the old system was better.
As Shade pointed out this was announced before the change. The Orange color is mainly due to what's coming down the road with the 1.8 theme (blue didn't work well Toungue).
Give the recent blog post a read through: http://blog.mybb.com/2013/10/30/mybb-team-update/ , I'd guess that the changes outlined there are being implemented
We'll also be restructuring the forums later today. Smile
It'll be nice to see some changes. Smile
I'll be honest, I just hate that bright white badge. Honestly, just get a different colored badge other than white, even be it same for all groups. But white badge isn't certainly going well IMHO.
Good to see some changes but I liked the old separate team system. Present team system is little confusing at first. But change is always good. Smile
(2013-11-01, 02:01 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be honest, I just hate that bright white badge. Honestly, just get a different colored badge other than white, even be it same for all groups. But white badge isn't certainly going well IMHO.

Isn't great with this particular theme. With 1.8 it goes pretty well.
TBH you're going to make things even more complex. Do you expect people understand who is who OR who is for what role by viewing a 13px icon in their badge? I mean all badges are same, all username colors are same, if a new comer joins-in, how can he understand that Matt. is for support and Ryan Loos for community regulation purposes?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5