MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IcyBoards - FREE MyBB Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My main visitors are in China and I am now hosting my site with <- snip -> that is a web host dedicated to offering Hong Kong hosting service. Do you have any free service provider locating their servers in Hong Kong? I want to save money.
No, sorry. Our servers are all locates in the eastern US.
They offer really good MyBB hosting for free.
when will you update your forums for icyboards, cause its offline or you made mistake on your portal with old link!
(2015-04-18, 10:47 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]when will you update your forums for icyboards, cause its offline or you made mistake on your portal with old link!

What? The site is not offline. What link isn't working?
http://icyboards.com/
hey whatup hows your support board doing lately? havent been on there in ages.
(2015-04-21, 03:38 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]hey whatup hows your support board doing lately? havent been on there in ages.

Why don't you come check us out Spork985 does not have the time to tell you how its doing just drop by sometime and see for yourself.

Thanks, Jordan.
(2015-04-21, 04:48 AM)Mr Tech Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-21, 03:38 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]hey whatup hows your support board doing lately? havent been on there in ages.

Why don't you come check us out Spork985 does not have the time to tell you how its doing just drop by sometime and see for yourself.

Thanks, Jordan.

yes. should have done that in first place, cheers
The first time I used MyBB was on IcyBoards. Friendly community Smile
(2015-05-07, 05:42 PM)Hugop Wrote: [ -> ]The first time I used MyBB was on IcyBoards. Friendly community Smile

Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9