MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IcyBoards - FREE MyBB Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I locked myself out of admincp! help?
(2017-02-24, 11:02 PM)mrmod Wrote: [ -> ]I locked myself out of admincp! help?

This thread is not for support. Please post in the appropriate section. We can assist you either in the "General Support" section of this forum or the IcyBoards Community Forums.
Icyboards is awesome, I love what you all have going, it is a great way for people to get in to MYBB and forum-ing in general.
(2017-02-25, 08:29 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Icyboards is awesome, I love what you all have going, it is a great way for people to get in to MYBB and forum-ing in general.

Lol sorry made me spill my coffee Big Grin
How will it help users get into mybb lol while you can't even install your own stuff except themes lol.
(2017-02-26, 09:12 AM)You al pDead-i Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-25, 08:29 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Icyboards is awesome, I love what you all have going, it is a great way for people to get in to MYBB and forum-ing in general.

How will it help users get into mybb lol while you can't even install your own stuff except themes lol.

It will give them good first expressions and not stress em out on install
(2017-02-26, 08:07 PM)mrmod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-26, 09:12 AM)You al pDead-i Wrote: [ -> ]

It will give them good first expressions and not stress em out on install
Install is pretty easy though and there are many tutorials. Smile
Forum link yields a dead link.
This site can’t be reached
I'm just gonna bump this thread (seeing as two other people have already) to pay my respects to IcyBoards, I remember using it about half a decade ago. Probably the only 'free forum' site I've ever liked - the ability to export the DB, the fact it wasn't riddled with crap all over the place and was mainly a 'stock' MyBB functionality-wise, and the capability to upload themes from the MOD store, put it head and shoulders above everything else. I was pretty sad to see it go back then.

Weren't there a bunch of plugins specific to the version used on it, like an RP system or whatever, that weren't found anywhere else? Did any of these become released or superseded by other projects yet? Just curious.
Spork what happened to the site really anyone update me and how can i contact spork just to ak questions
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9