MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1point8 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'm using this thema in http://foroempresor.com forum. As I am from Argentina use the translation to Spanish, there are things I can not translate, attached an image by selecting the box so I can not.

[Image: traduccion.jpg]

How do I translate? thank you very much
Looks nice!

Any plans to update this for 1.8.3? I get an incompatibility warning when importing, and if I ignore it and go ahead, the Find Updated Templates option reports 30+ changed templates (Duende only has 2).

"Lost Password" wraps badly:
[Image: kYC55.jpg]
The Group Title image and the User Title image is not showing? Why? I already put the {theme}/star.png but not working.
Hello !
Do you have the same problem as with the editor (Bold/Italic/underline/etc...)
Look this screen :
[Image: Forum.md.png]

Thanks ! Toungue
(2014-11-23, 07:56 PM)jzarranz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using this thema in http://foroempresor.com forum. As I am from Argentina use the translation to Spanish, there are things I can not translate, attached an image by selecting the box so I can not.

How do I translate? thank you very much

I don't know Spanish sorry so i can't help.

(2014-12-12, 12:55 AM)dandv Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice!

Any plans to update this for 1.8.3? I get an incompatibility warning when importing, and if I ignore it and go ahead, the Find Updated Templates option reports 30+ changed templates (Duende only has 2).

"Lost Password" wraps badly:

Already is 1.8.3 compatible, What resolution is that happening with the lost password? it's all default code so not sure why.

(2014-12-16, 07:18 AM)neoexdeath05 Wrote: [ -> ]The Group Title image and the User Title image is not showing? Why? I already put the {theme}/star.png but not working.

I already added them back so download the latest version from the mods (extend) site.

(2015-01-24, 10:06 PM)magicbel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello !
Do you have the same problem as with the editor (Bold/Italic/underline/etc...)
Look this screen :
[Image: Forum.md.png]

Thanks ! Toungue

No i don't. whats your forum url and i'll take a look.

Also try disable all plugins and check if it works for you then activate them one at a time testing.
Is any having same problem, i think i can help
Andrew you are the best, keep up the great work!!
i m using it on my site
shaanse.com and it looks great
nice work
if u have different colors with the same theme it will be cool Smile
I can't reply to your PM Fixer, you have it disabled so stop PMing me. Your answer is below.

Quote:Fixer243
Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me how I could change the background color to an image... and make the Buttons at the bottom work with real links

Edit your background on your body in global.css like so

background: #464d57  url(images/1point8/bg.jpg); 

Also which buttons do you mean?
Hello..

I try to change logo, I had upload the logo4.png to images/1point8/, and I have changed in board logo of Admin Control Panel with images/1point8/logo4.png, but the logo is not changed.

my forum = http://bandafo.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16