MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rush 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Probably even more bugs as it hasn't been updated for about a year i think.

For the buttons look in Templates > Rush > Showthread templates > Showthread and play with the margins on them.

(2015-09-26, 03:47 PM)Nilla Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to change the logo?

You need to edit logo.png in an image software program then reupload it to your rush image folder.
I've just installed this theme after finally making the switch to 1.8 and I like it a lot. It's clean an uncluttered and easy to customise. 
The only problem I'm having at the moment is with the member profile pages. The actual content (info, contact details, country, IM links etc) do not appear underneath their respective tabs (as I imagine they're supposed to) but all the way to the right side of the page. I've tried to fix this, but can't get them to nest properly. Any tips?

[Image: 33kagig.jpg]
^ guests can't view profiles on your forum. provide a test user account so that someone can check
Okay, you should be able to login but not post with [deleted]

It does happen in all member profiles (not just mine) and in all browsers I've tested so far (Safari, Firefox, Opera).
^ open tabs.css style sheet of the theme through admin panel & edit in advanced mode
around line 49 you can see properties of element .pcss3t > ul
you can change display: block; to display: inline-block; and save.
remember to hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a member profile page to see changes
Thank you very much, that worked perfectly!  Smile
Update for 1.8.7 please?
(2016-05-18, 04:14 PM)alprax Wrote: [ -> ]Update for 1.8.7 please?

Rush has been updated for 1.8.7, download link is in the first post (waiting to be approved)
As the theme is non responsive, is there any way to redirect all mobile traffic to the default MyBB theme?
(2016-06-09, 08:05 AM)pg001 Wrote: [ -> ]As the theme is non responsive, is there any way to redirect all mobile traffic to the default MyBB theme?

I think you can do that with GoMobile
http://community.mybb.com/thread-160120-...pid1152886
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12