MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rush 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2014-09-04, 09:37 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-04, 07:45 PM)J Greig Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, OK, that's a shame. I'll see if I can create one myself.

It's just the font Lobster with the text color #a3b1bd and a slight glow. Shouldn't be too hard to recreate.

You are a life saver, would of taken me a while to find the font.

Thank you.
Didn't realise you wanted the font name. shoulda said
I checked theme on the following mobile devices:
Android 4.1.1 7 Tablet - Posts cut off and unreadable index also cut off. Theme is sized too small and off center for device.
Apple IOS via iPhone 5 Posts cut off and unreadable index also cut off.
Android 4.4.2 4.7 phone Posts cut off and unreadable index also cut off.
50-55% of my traffic is mobile. Conclusion: This theme isn't compatible with mobile devices at this point.
(2014-09-04, 10:11 PM)Kingfish Wrote: [ -> ]I checked theme on the following mobile devices:
Android 4.1.1  7 Tablet -  Posts cut off  and unreadable index also cut off.  Theme is sized too small and off center for device.
Apple IOS via iPhone 5 Posts cut off and unreadable index also cut off.
Android 4.4.2  4.7 phone Posts cut off and unreadable index also cut off.
50-55% of my traffic is mobile.  Conclusion: This theme isn't compatible with mobile devices at this point.

This theme is default apart from a few minor edits in places and wasn't made for mobiles devices. i gave you a fix

My sites down at the moment due to DDOS so can't test

Plus isn't that what GoMobile is for or isn't it updated for 1.8?
Found it in my pm thank you I will edit my files later. I am not bashing it looks great on Desktop platforms just irritated I can't seem to find anything that works on mobile devices beyond the new default theme.

Nothing to do with your theme but just in general. I have done a lot of testing with responsive designs vs fixed width designs.  The fixed width designs do better with mobile traffic.  With the size of mobile devices nowadays responsive designs aren't needed or wanted by most users. Maybe I will get lucky and somebody will take the old default theme and make it work with 1.8.
I work on a 1080p resolution tele connected to my laptop so yea my themes are made for higher resolutions first then i'll try work on smaller depending on the theme. ( i may update this for smaller resolutions once i got some custom work finished in a week or so)

Let me know if the fix works out for you and i'll update the package once my sites back online.
I really like the theme using it right now!
IM LOVING THE THEME!
Could you release the logos psd?
(2014-09-06, 04:14 PM)Nolan Wrote: [ -> ]IM LOVING THE THEME!
Could you release the logos psd?

I don't have it no more sorry, font is lobster tho
Does it work on mobile?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12