MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rush 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2014-10-27, 10:09 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Updated for 1.8.1

#6 (dev) ‐ Uploaded on 10-27-2014, 10:05 PM

Thanks for all the work you do iAndrew

we appreciate it, and the great Themes.
mood manager pluggin doesnt work with Rush theme. how to make it work?
Thank you sir for helping me, may I ask are these correct sizes or I need to resize them as I cant find size of my orignal images. I couldnt pm you as its not working, I'm refering to images you sent me via pm andrew.
(2014-11-12, 05:26 PM)ytt Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you sir for helping me, may I ask are these correct sizes or I need to resize them as I cant find size of my orignal images. I couldnt pm you as its not working, I'm refering to images you sent me via pm andrew.

Sorry i turned my private messages to buddy only due to constant support PM's.

The images i sent you are fine, just upload them to your rush images folder and add the link for them to your thead if you ain't already.

(2014-11-10, 04:56 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]mood manager pluggin doesnt work with Rush theme. how to make it work?

Should work fine with a few edits, I've not used it so not sure.
What should i do then to make mood manager work with your nicely designed theme?
I don't know as I've never used it. install it on your site so i can see.
I already have it installed, you can see my threads, you will see it but i had to use it though default mybb theme as it doesnt show in rush theme.
Hi, how to place Social Sites on the header please ? Because in the last version they are only on the footer.

Hi, how i can move the postbit like your sreenshot on MyBB Mods:

[Image: 22e976d287.png]

thank you in advance
[Image: Rush.png]

Problem Sad(
whats your forum url?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12