MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So, what is for dinner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I never plan what I'm going to have for dinner until just before it. My dad is the one who does most of the cooking so a lot of the time I have no idea what is for dinner.
(2014-11-12, 08:34 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I never plan what I'm going to have for dinner until just before it.  My dad is the one who does most of the cooking so a lot of the time I have no idea what is for dinner.

Ha! That is cool, so dinner is always a delicious surprise. And not having to cook is even better. Myself, I am not too much of a picky eater. Lately I have been on a reverse fasting, in other words, I'm eating everything in sight. But still to this day, I don't like liver and I'm not a fan of tomato soup or top ramen, top ramen actually makes me physically sick. But I've been on a big cheese kick lately, love them cheeses.
wonder why ramen makes you sick bro..personally i love it with spicy kimchee..but getting back on topic, i had cereal, toast, bagel and leftover soup with chai ice tea
(2014-11-12, 10:08 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]But still to this day, I don't like liver and I'm not a fan of tomato soup or top ramen, top ramen actually makes me physically sick. But I've been on a big cheese kick lately, love them cheeses.

I can't eat oatmeal, so I know that feeling. I remember several years back when my father had lost his job, pretty much all that we had eaten for two months was oatmeal and basic sandwiches. I can still eat sandwiches now, but the oatmeal still doesn't sit well. Toungue
@ButterBall - ha ha, hey bro, that stuff is like 5 packs for a buck, so you know it is garbage, and did you know that
Ramen noodles contain Tertiary-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ), which is a byproduct of the petroleum industry, in other words, cancer causing by products, so I guess my body naturally rejects it.

@Darth, you know, that is actually what happened to me, eating oatmeal! I lived on oatmeal because I Ioved the oatmeal/with butter, sugar or brown sugar, even put peanut butter or maple syrupin it, but then one day it started tasting thick and pasty and yuk, now even the thought of it gives me the schivers. But I still love Malt o Meal.
There was about a month or so I decided to eat Ramen Noodles for lunch every day. At first it was great. Cheap, easy and fast to make. But then I got horrible headaches, became very tired, and was unable to really concentrate. So I stopped eating Ramen Noodles and started making myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich again. Within a couple of weeks I was back to my old self. Moral of the story, don't live on cheap packaged Ramen Noodles.
looks like ill be having chicken stew and rice tonight. My dad is a retired chef so he'll be making it from scratch.
Probably tacos.

.....I could eat tacos everyday, they're so good. Toungue
@ theezy, youre a taco fiend. tonight i had a light meal because im on a diet,high fiber cereal, toast points, nuts.
I always make alone some dinner... And never know what I will dinner so I always walk at kitchen for 2-3 minutes searching what to eat lol Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11