MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So, what is for dinner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
feijoada! Black bean stew with linguiƧa and meats. Served over rice along with shredded couve (collard greens), ..that sounds so delicious, i am actually tempted to try it tonight!
i had some leftover soup with fiber bread slice, cookie and peanuts for dinner
(2017-01-26, 06:44 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]i had some leftover soup with fiber bread slice, cookie and peanuts for dinner

lol, that sounds like typical leftovers. What kind of soup?
Brazilian pizza: shredded chicken, catupiri (similar to cream cheese), green onions, and sliced green olives.

If you can't tell, I married a brasileira, and they are known for cooking.
(2017-01-27, 12:18 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-26, 06:44 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]i had some leftover soup with fiber bread slice, cookie and peanuts for dinner

Michael bro! good to see you. it was my dad's lentil soup he made from scratch.

also tonight's dinner "was"

mcdonald's cheeseburger, cookie, fries and v-8 juice
(2017-01-28, 07:36 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-27, 12:18 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]

Michael bro! good to see you. it was my dad's lentil soup he made from scratch.

also tonight's dinner "was"

mcdonald's cheeseburger, cookie, fries and v-8 juice

I have not had a decent dinner for a while now, I went to eat at Mexican restaurant but could find a place to park, I dam sure am not parking my new Benz next to any car and let them door ding my car all up. So I settled for Kentucky Freak Chicken, the pot pie was dam good but the breast was not extra crispy like I ordered and was bland as, well, any thing that is bland, water, unseasoned chicken, I want a good meal. Lentil soup? Never had it.

since I ordered two meal deals from KFC, I traded my second meal drink for a biscuit yesterday, that was a score.
tonight was a sparse dinner..this after i gorged on a big mac for lunch! - cereal, toast and nuts.
All you can eat buffet for dinner tonight. Me and my friends are planning this about a week ago.
Oven fried chicken, roasted potatoes, shredded cabbage salad, rice, and steamed broccoli.
Tonight I will be treating myself to a big bowl of pasta in a creamy sauce.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11