MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So, what is for dinner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Tonight's menu, was store bought frozen pizza,, i put olive oil and parm on it, to help the test, was surprising Delicious
tonights dinner was again, something very simple.. leftover baked beans, fiber bread slice and fiber cereal bar as dessert. at the end, I threw in a mcdonalds single cheeseburger
(2017-03-04, 05:46 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]tonights dinner was again, something very simple.. leftover baked beans, fiber bread slice and fiber cereal bar as dessert. at the end, I threw in a mcdonalds single cheeseburger

The usual bread and water hu? And beans too? Bread, water and beans. That is actually healthy,
yes..i try eat light and healthy. but that plan was marred by the cheeseburger lol! sometimes its ok to indulge a little bit. I only eat red meats once every 13 months. and starchy foods like riceand pasta once every 16 months. sometimes I restrict myself in excess and that's no fun. iam feeling like my metabolism levels have dropped signifigantly over the last 5 years.
Ruffles All dressed chips
tonights menu included: an omelette stuffed with stir fried vegs, no meat. buttered toast and bacon strips plus some juice. yum yum
(2017-03-08, 08:26 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]tonights menu included: an omelette stuffed with stir fried vegs, no meat. buttered toast and bacon strips plus some juice. yum yum

Not bad! That is what you call healthy eating imo!
indeed michael bro! and tonight's meal consisted of: corn beef and boiled cabbage with potatoes. apparently my dad wanted to celebrate st pat's day early
(2017-03-11, 06:50 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]indeed michael bro! and tonight's meal consisted of: corn beef and boiled cabbage with potatoes. apparently my dad wanted to celebrate st pat's day early

I normally steam cabbage instead of boiling it, pat of butter and seasoned simply with salt and pepper.

I love raw spinach, but loathe boiled spinach and vinegar.
Rice, fried chicken, and stir fried broccoli. Probably should eat less oil but oh well. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11