MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So, what is for dinner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Alright this was actually a pretty veiled question, one that I know a fair bit about, I was just joking with you because you specified "red" and I assumed from that you meant when cooked. Lobsters actually come in a number of colours, but all except the albino turn red when cooked - so specifying "red" when cooked isn't hugely useful as an identifier. But "raw" lobsters come in brown, orange, calico, and rarely blue and even more rarely white (albino).
Dodgy
What's for dinner....this is something I've been thinking about all day. Considering the fridge is empty and I have absolutely no desire to go food shopping, I guess it will be takeaway. What a shame Big Grin
(2017-02-24, 12:23 PM)mrmod Wrote: [ -> ]Dodgy

Toungue

I'm guessing Pizza will be for dinner tonight ^_^
yep ...

and dust
tonight's Oscar awards dinner party -taken straight from food network.. included:
beef and butternut squash stew, French onion soup, pork roast with apple mustard glaze, brownie pudding cake, red velvet iced cookies. everything in moderation of course!
(2017-02-24, 12:20 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Alright this was actually a pretty veiled question, one that I know a fair bit about, I was just joking with you because you specified "red" and I assumed from that you meant when cooked. Lobsters actually come in a number of colours, but all except the albino turn red when cooked - so specifying "red" when cooked isn't hugely useful as an identifier. But "raw" lobsters come in brown, orange, calico, and rarely blue and even more rarely white (albino).

Red Lobsters is a restaurantWink

Last night I made beef stroganoff. Tonight will probably be creme de frango: shredded chicken in a sauce made from cassava, carrots, onion, and creme de leite (canned cream) blended together. Traditionally served over white rice and topped with shoestring potatoes.
I didn't have time to cook tonight so I decided to get myself a Burger King on the way home from work! Smile
(2017-02-27, 11:25 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 12:20 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Alright this was actually a pretty veiled question, one that I know a fair bit about, I was just joking with you because you specified "red" and I assumed from that you meant when cooked. Lobsters actually come in a number of colours, but all except the albino turn red when cooked - so specifying "red" when cooked isn't hugely useful as an identifier. But "raw" lobsters come in brown, orange, calico, and rarely blue and even more rarely white (albino).

Red Lobsters is a restaurantWink

Last night I made beef stroganoff. Tonight will probably be creme de frango: shredded chicken in a sauce made from cassava, carrots, onion, and creme de leite (canned cream) blended together. Traditionally served over white rice and topped with shoestring potatoes.

Well TIL Wink
tonight's menu will be a simple, cheap preparation.. leftover baked beans, toast, fiber cereal bar and juice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11