MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Send PM/Email for awaiting approval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2016-05-24, 12:09 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Roger there are three parts.

#1 newMemScr.php in Inc > Plugins

#2 newMemScr.lang.php in Inc > Languages > English*

#3 newMemScr.lang.php in Inc > Languages > English > Admin*

*Note although they are both called "newMemScr.lang.php" they are different, so it sounds like you may be missing the Admin one.

Thank you, however it's not working for me so far.

I've uploaded the other language files to the seemingly appropriate locations on my server. I added the bigger sized newMemScr.lang.php which is 5,816 KB to the inc/languages/english folder.

Then I uploaded the second newMemScr.lang.php which is 1,356 KB to the inc/languages/english/admin folder. But the plugin still is not clickable on the active plugins page nor the Plugin Settings section of the Settings page in the ACP.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Roger
(2016-05-25, 05:46 AM)rajhu Wrote: [ -> ]

*Note although they are both called "newMemScr.lang.php" they are different, so it sounds like you may be missing the Admin one.

I've uploaded the other language files to the seemingly appropriate locations on my server. I added the bigger sized newMemScr.lang.php which is 5,816 KB to the inc/languages/english folder.

Then I uploaded the second newMemScr.lang.php which is 1,356 KB to the inc/languages/english/admin folder. But the plugin still is not clickable on the active plugins page nor the Plugin Settings section of the Settings page in the ACP.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Roger

That's odd I have it working fine on two forums using 1.8.7

I have tried contacting Ad who made it, but he's not been back since September.  Confused

All I can suggest is try uninstalling it and remove the three files from your server then try and reinstall. Maybe because you added one of the files after activating it caused the problem, but I'm only guessing.

Hope that helps, if not you could try starting a new thread in "Plugin Support" someone may know what is going wrong.
(2016-05-25, 11:33 AM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-25, 05:46 AM)rajhu Wrote: [ -> ]

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Roger

That's odd I have it working fine on two forums using 1.8.7

I have tried contacting Ad who made it, but he's not been back since September.  Confused

All I can suggest is try uninstalling it and remove the three files from your server then try and reinstall. Maybe because you added one of the files after activating it caused the problem, but I'm only guessing.

Hope that helps, if not you could try starting a new thread in "Plugin Support" someone may know what is going wrong.

Thank you,

You might very well be right. I'll start all over again and see if I can get it to work.

Roger
Good luck I hope you get it sorted.
(2016-05-27, 02:10 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck I hope you get it sorted.

Unfortunately deleting and reinstalling did not work for me. I still have it greyed out.

Roger
(2016-05-28, 11:12 PM)rajhu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-27, 02:10 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck I hope you get it sorted.

Unfortunately deleting and reinstalling did not work for me. I still have it greyed out.

Roger

Sorry I couldn't help.

It may be worth asking in Plugin Support http://community.mybb.com/forum-72.html someone may understand what is going on.
(2015-07-12, 12:32 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-12, 12:09 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]This requires a plugin. When you are not in a hurry, I can give it a try.

That would be kind of you, a plugin is not something I could do.

So yes please, when you get time.

Thank you.
[Image: 1460319167.jpg]
(2016-05-25, 11:33 AM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd I have it working fine on two forums using 1.8.7

I have this working on 1.8.7 except the notification emails are not sent to the moderators. I receive the approval email to the poster though.
(2015-07-17, 01:50 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Both issues are closely related, and these should be integrated with your "required approvals" plugin. I will have a look, and see whether this is within my capabilities.

Is the "new member screening" plugin now working with 1.8?

We have used it for a long time, but it seems not to be working.
Maybe we need to update it?  But I can't find an update.

Please let me know - it's a great plugin and very much appreciated, when it worked! Smile

Thanks
(2017-03-29, 12:45 AM)stripemirror Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-17, 01:50 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Both issues are closely related, and these should be integrated with your "required approvals" plugin. I will have a look, and see whether this is within my capabilities.

Is the "new member screening" plugin now working with 1.8?

We have used it for a long time, but it seems not to be working.
Maybe we need to update it?  But I can't find an update.

Please let me know - it's a great plugin and very much appreciated, when it worked! Smile

Thanks

Hello there hasn't been an update an "Ad Baqkker" hasn't logged in since 14-09-2015. I did try contacting him, but no answer.

I didn't make the plug-in Ad made it for me, but if I can help I will.

I have it still working on 1.8.10.

What are you finding wrong with it ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7