MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Send PM/Email for awaiting approval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I try to use it also, but it isn´t working.
Give me an error on install.
Look Attachement.
Anyone can help me ?
^ this post could be helpful !
I will try it.
Have to give it to my server admin ...
Thanks for the help ...
So, i try to change the NULL into a 0, but it isnt working.
Any other idears ?
Hello!
Is there some interest in creating a maintained version of this script that everyone can use with the recent version of MyBB? I think that there is great use for that ...

Greetings!
Thomas
Hi, it would be great if someone could update the plugin (newMemScr), it used to work until one of the latest updates on my forum.
(2023-01-10, 09:35 AM)Inx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, it would be great if someone could update the plugin (newMemScr), it used to work until one of the latest updates on my forum.

Which update stopped it working I'm still on 1.8.30 and it's working fine. I'm curious as I'm holding back on updating looks like updates after that are making things worse again.
It’s unlikely an update would have been the cause, it’s more likely PHP was updated. MyBB updates aren’t making things worse, they have more fixes than older versions. Errors with plugins or themes are going to cause issues no matter what MyBB version you’re on, so holding back on upgrading won’t solve anything, if anything you’ll just remain with issues that have since been fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7