MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: The MyBB Group & Microsoft Corporation Partnership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
pepotiger Wrote:hahahahaha great and great April Fools it's realy scared me I mean it it's scared me.. I said wtf asp.net noooooooooooooooooo and money (whene I didn't have it) nooooooooo. hahah but nice one Big Grin

Yes, I noticed that. But for a second I pondered whether I needed to buy two more licenses for vBulletin Sad

Peace,
Gene
Quote:April Fools!

You didn't think we'd seriously do this, did you?
You suck.

Well, not really, but yes, I did think you'd do it. Remember Bungie?
well mybb if it dose go pay i would have to say i would never listen to people who say a forum would never go payed but they do and you would be like IPB was free then pay and IPB sucks
Gene Steinberg Wrote:
pepotiger Wrote:hahahahaha great and great April Fools it's realy scared me I mean it it's scared me.. I said wtf asp.net noooooooooooooooooo and money (whene I didn't have it) nooooooooo. hahah but nice one Big Grin
Yes, I noticed that. But for a second I pondered whether I needed to buy two more licenses for vBulletin Sad

Peace,
Gene

If I have anyway to puy a forum software I'll love to buy MyBB forum not vb or anything else, coz I learned alot in this forum and get alot of support from mybb team.. they gived me the way to improve my English and the right way to start teach my self (PHP As example I already started to learn it and this is a good point) so anyway I love mybb and the support team...
the onlything make me feel bad whene I hear that I have to pay for mybb coz if that happen I'll leave coz I didn't have the way to pay for it in this time (but if I can do I'll be glad whene I pay for mybb or even donate it)

anyway thnx for this juke guys.. and good luck..
pepotiger Wrote:
Gene Steinberg Wrote:

Peace,
Gene

If I have anyway to puy a forum software I'll love to buy MyBB forum not vb or anything else, coz I learned alot in this forum and get alot of support from mybb team.. they gived me the way to improve my English and the right way to start teach my self (PHP As example I already started to learn it and this is a good point) so anyway I love mybb and the support team...
the onlything make me feel bad whene I hear that I have to pay for mybb coz if that happen I'll leave coz I didn't have the way to pay for it in this time (but if I can do I'll be glad whene I pay for mybb or even donate it)

anyway thnx for this juke guys.. and good luck..

Well, I am of the opinion that sometimes you do have to buy things, but open source is a neat alternative, and especially one like this.

Peace,
Gene
"(This will replace the PHP and MySQL editions of MyBB)" This totally gave it away. Nice one though Smile
if mybb dose go payed ill go and buy VB and say mybb was good for a bit them went ****
HOLY CRAP! I got so scared. I was like "WINDOWS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

Ah, thank god it's a joke. A really good one.
I was taken for about 10 seconds..nice one.
Really good joke Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10