MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: The MyBB Group & Microsoft Corporation Partnership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Can someone make a modification for the admin cp to look like the one in the article? Wink
you S.O.B's...

Love it! I kinda thought it was a joke when i saw the location and date posted at start of the article...

I wonfer if Microsoft will be approaching the MyBB team to discuss this proposal lol
I love this business plan go mybb!!! Except no one would ever pay im sorry and you would go bankrupt
Quote:# Lite version - Basic functionality, does not support multiple forums (only one forum), unlimited posts & threads, no support for attachments, no member list, no calendar, no polls, no plugin system.

April Fools!

You didn't think we'd seriously do this, did you?
You suck.

The "no plugin system" is when I started getting hot under the collar! LOL...I just figured I would never be upgrading! Jeesh! That was just plain mean! phhhhhhppttttt Toungue

Oh, and by the way, Dennis, love how you've changed your name to "April Fool" for today! Was this all your idea? hmmmm?
No I had no part in the MS-MyBB proposal. I'm just celebrating the day Smile

And the "everything reverse" trend is getting pretty...dull now.
WOW!! I got pissed there for a second. Nice one!
Alright. Who was the mastermind behind this entire setup?
Whoever it was just about jeopardized the entire MyBB Group, as I was preparing to bring out the big guns and hack MyBB Toungue

Nice Prant though =)

Dr Small
Dr Small Wrote:Whoever it was just about jeopardized the entire MyBB Group, as I was preparing to bring out the big guns and hack MyBB Toungue

I don't even find that partially amusing.
Dr Small Wrote:[...] as I was preparing to bring out the big guns and hack MyBB [...]
Oh, you mean those 'big guns' that you don't own?
And by hack you mean pointlessly attempt to find the tiniest bug? Big Grin
Tikitiki Wrote:
Dr Small Wrote:Whoever it was just about jeopardized the entire MyBB Group, as I was preparing to bring out the big guns and hack MyBB Toungue

I don't even find that partially amusing.
I'm so sorry, Tiki. What I do find amusing, is your name and signature is back to normal, but your avatar is still reversed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10