MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ignite theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Nice theme, I am tempted to switch to MyBB and use this on our sem blog. It's using SMF at the moment, not sure yet though!

Good work, very nice.
If I change my old theme to this one. will it affect my templates ?

and yes ? Can we change it to lighter fonts maybe lighter grey? so for the nearsighted forumer LOL can read the text easily.
Collapse/uncollapse doesn't work.
+Linner or Inner moderation doesn't too
Go (o) isn't updating
(2015-12-07, 08:57 PM)Goyoya Wrote: [ -> ]Collapse/uncollapse doesn't work.
+Linner or Inner moderation doesn't too
Go (o) isn't updating

Check again your installation of MyBB because the theme doesn't even had to do with all of that. The function of Collapse / Expand forums comes with MyBB (not with my theme).

Same for the rest.
you have any other color options for this theme.
Can Color Yellow be change to any color we want ? If yes, How.
i cant horizontal postbit why?
Why do you remove the min-width from the #container?
And why the #container it's not at the top?

This broken the display of the template in a mobile device.
(2015-12-26, 12:49 AM)Mipher Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you remove the min-width from the #container?
And why the #container it's not at the top?

This broken the display of the template in a mobile device.

I never said this theme was compatible with mobile, in fact, it isn't.

And I don't remove the #container, only change the order of the things, because I use the .wrapper class to center the content in all the theme, and also defining the general width of the theme which uses 1024px.
Yes, I understand, but if you add in the #container min-width 1024px and you put the #container at the top, you avoid this bug that make inaccessible the template in mobile/tablet device:

http://prntscr.com/9iokni

It's a trick that include the default theme of MyBB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9