MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ignite theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2016-06-10, 07:02 AM)EasY Wrote: [ -> ]where can i find that file?

vars_xstyle.lang.php file

He has told you where to find it. Log into FTP or file manager and then INC > LANGUAGES > ENGLISH > vars_xstyle.lang.php file
OK BUT I HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME WHAT TO DO I"AM JUST A NOOB TRYING HARD PERSON TO MAKE A NICE FORUMS!

Ben C i can't find that file i already go as u said but in the last i only saw this
[Image: 4RK02Az.png]

Only english.php

Ben C i add [Image: DmrnMus.png]
i just add that file as u said vars_xstyle.lang.php
(2016-06-10, 11:45 AM)EasY Wrote: [ -> ]OK BUT I HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME WHAT TO DO I"AM JUST A NOOB TRYING HARD PERSON TO MAKE A NICE FORUMS!

Ben C i can't find that file i already go as u said but in the last i only saw this
[Image: 4RK02Az.png]

Only english.php

Ben C i add [Image: DmrnMus.png]
i just add that file as u said vars_xstyle.lang.php

Not there, inside the folder named "english".
ok found but there's alot of needed to edit!

Where can i add the logout button?

and also newthread? where can i find those?

Help me the Logout,NewThread And UserCP help me please to find those!!! can't find!
(2016-06-10, 12:17 PM)EasY Wrote: [ -> ]ok found but there's alot of needed to edit!

Where can i add the logout button?

and also newthread? where can i find those?

Help me the Logout,NewThread And UserCP help me please to find those!!! can't find!

You can't find it because I do not translate that. All the rest of the text comes with MyBB and has nothing to do with Ignite theme.

You need to search the variables of MyBB and change the text. Create a new thread in General Support for that.

Regards.

Ignite updated.

Changelog:

10/06/2016

-Removed the plugin with custom text.
-Now all the custom text is directly in the templates.
-To know where the custom text is, you have a .txt file with all the templates which contains custom text.
Ok thanks dude eNvy how can i change those logo's?
[Image: yS9OMqV.png]
(2016-06-11, 01:02 PM)EasY Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks dude eNvy how can i change those logo's?
[Image: yS9OMqV.png]

You can see all the icons here: http://fontawesome.io/icons/

After you choose the icon you want, go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Ignite Templates > Forum Bit Templates > open forumbit_depth2_cat

Search this part:

<i class="fa fa-commenting"></i>

Replace with the icon you want, like this:

<i class="fa fa-home"></i>

Also, you need to do the same in the forumbit_depth2_forum template, search the same code and replace with the icon you want.
Thanks DUdE! +1 REP!
My Usermenu on the side is just loading. I click it and nothing happens.

Crackedleaks.xyz
(2016-06-18, 02:00 AM)gcpmc Wrote: [ -> ]My Usermenu on the side is just loading. I click it and nothing happens.

Crackedleaks.xyz

Sorry but your site doesn't load for me, first give me a 400 error and now some namecheap weird page =/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9