MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Firebase] - Rin Shoutbox 0.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
All works fine now, thanks for solving this problem fast Big Grin
Thank you martec, it works perfectly me too Big Grin
(2015-10-14, 10:38 AM)Trosty Wrote: [ -> ]All works fine now, thanks for solving this problem fast Big Grin

(2015-10-14, 01:06 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you martec, it works perfectly me too Big Grin

thanks for feedback! Big Grin
v 0.3.3 Released:

- Fix issue that log (archive) not open in mobile phone.

Upgrade:

- Unistall old version, upload new version and install.
Demo link changed sorry for inconvenience:

Demo:

https://martyan.xyz/186/

User: test
pass: test123
How do you change the Notice: part on the shoutbox? And i'm having trouble making it work in MybbGoMobile theme, the shoutbox appears but no messages / users online show
(2015-11-21, 08:08 PM)Gershon Wrote: [ -> ]How do you change the Notice: part on the shoutbox? And i'm having trouble making it work in MybbGoMobile theme, the shoutbox appears but no messages / users online show

notice you need click in notice button (only mod).

about your custom theme plz, read first post because of this:  - I refuse support like problem related with custom theme caused due javascript error.

So you need solve all javascript error message that appear in console yourself, or copy and past error message or put screenshot of javascript error message to someone try solve your problem. If you using 1.6 based theme, so this is not compatible.

Ps. How see javascript error: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_B...ipt_Errors (step 3)
That plugin really helped my forum website! I think its also compatible with free hosting Smile
(2015-12-17, 05:40 AM)Ask about VB Wrote: [ -> ]That plugin really helped my forum website! I think its also compatible with free hosting Smile

thanks for feedback Big Grin
This is better than Miuna ShoutBox? If yes why?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13