MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Firebase] - Rin Shoutbox 0.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2015-12-17, 04:55 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]This is better than Miuna ShoutBox? If yes why?

if you use PM feature, so no.
Hello. It is possible to change langage ? New thread, New post, etc...
Where ?

Thanks you :-)
(2016-02-28, 09:09 PM)Sw00p Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. It is possible to change langage ? New thread, New post, etc...
Where ?

Thanks you :-)

language/your language/admin/config_rinshoutbox.lang.php
Hi,

i have followed you installtion steps exactly, inclueding the fix, however no shout box apears on my forum... Huh

do i not need to edit some file and add the code for the shoutbox in it? so mybb knows where to add it??

regards,
DeCoi
(2016-03-04, 07:41 AM)DeCoi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

i have followed you installtion steps exactly, inclueding the fix, however no shout box apears on my forum... Huh

do i not need to edit some file and add the code for the shoutbox in it? so mybb knows where to add it??

regards,
DeCoi

recheck plugin configuration in acp.
you puted yes in first setting?
Do you know how to enable HTML in Threads? bcoz my forum didn't accept html (moderate with inspect element)??? i don't know why that was not working???
(2016-03-06, 09:58 AM)Alone Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know how to enable HTML in Threads? bcoz my forum didn't accept html (moderate with inspect element)??? i don't know why that was not working???

??
html? but what relation with this plugin?
No No Not Relation? i said for clarify...

This is the only one way to get the shoutbox in our forum or any other ways is possible>> Example Our xml theme was edited through notepad and we add any symbol in it then we get shoutbox in our forum like this any other ideas do you have..[Image: omPYtfs.jpg]
(2016-03-07, 04:09 AM)Alone Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]No No Not Relation? i said for clarify...

This is the only one way to get the shoutbox in our forum or any other ways is possible>> Example Our xml theme was edited through notepad and we add any symbol in it then we get shoutbox in our forum like this any other ideas do you have..[Image: omPYtfs.jpg]

i need more info. i not understand anything that you trying said.
what change i need made?
THis is a XMl THeme if we put a HTML Theme in mybbforum is allowed or notallowed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13