MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Firebase] - Rin Shoutbox 0.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2021-02-26, 11:34 AM)Nicolas Flamel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-22, 03:03 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-21, 09:32 AM)Nicolas Flamel Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, thanks a lot, exactly what I needed.

I'm glad it's working.
Hello sir, that code worked great for a custom page, do you know how I could go about adding it into a newpoints page?
Tyvm for any assistance.

hi,

you want to do something below?
[Image: ji5rWIg.png]

if so, after edit of this post https://community.mybb.com/thread-183528...pid1363181 you need edit "Home » Template Sets » Global Templates » Edit Template: newpoints_home" template

Find:
{$header}

add below:
{$rinshoutbox}

it's all.
(2021-03-01, 04:37 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-26, 11:34 AM)Nicolas Flamel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-22, 03:03 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-21, 09:32 AM)Nicolas Flamel Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, thanks a lot, exactly what I needed.

I'm glad it's working.
Hello sir, that code worked great for a custom page, do you know how I could go about adding it into a newpoints page?
Tyvm for any assistance.

hi,

you want to do something below?
[Image: ji5rWIg.png]

if so, after edit of this post https://community.mybb.com/thread-183528...pid1363181 you need edit  "Home » Template Sets » Global Templates » Edit Template: newpoints_home" template

Find:
{$header}

add below:
{$rinshoutbox}

it's all.
I have a custom newpoints plugin, trying to display it on that page.  It didn't seem to work adding that variable in the template for the plugin.  I'll experiment more though.
Hello sir, still needing assistance getting the variable to be recognized on a custom newpoints page.

It's gotta be something simple I'm missing but my goal is to have the Shoutbox on the gambling pages as well.
(2021-03-11, 01:48 AM)Nicolas Flamel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello sir, still needing assistance getting the variable to be recognized on a custom newpoints page.

It's gotta be something simple I'm missing but my goal is to have the Shoutbox on the gambling pages as well.

sorry, but I do not offer support for custom items. It is only guaranteed to work on a default theme.
Of course, you can still provide more accurate, step-by-step information. With all the steps of how this custom page was made and the code for it. If it's not too complicated, I can see it in my spare time. But I don't guarantee anything.
I don't know how to get the API key it isnt showing up after i make the project. I need help?!?!?!?!
Does it work now? @martec

It's showing invalid token ! 🤔
So I have my username appearing as a gif. How can I make my gif as my username appear in the shoutbox aswell instead of my regular name?
(2023-05-23, 12:02 AM)ScrimOnDiscord Wrote: [ -> ]So I have my username appearing as a gif. How can I make my gif as my username appear in the shoutbox aswell instead of my regular name?

is this shoutbox working ?
(2023-05-23, 01:22 AM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-05-23, 12:02 AM)ScrimOnDiscord Wrote: [ -> ]So I have my username appearing as a gif. How can I make my gif as my username appear in the shoutbox aswell instead of my regular name?

is this shoutbox working ?

It works but I want my name to appear as a gif on the shoutbox instead of my regular name. But I dont know what to edit to make it happen
can you give a screenshot please ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13