MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Firebase] - Rin Shoutbox 0.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2017-07-23, 11:03 PM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]When I press ENTER the post just makes another line instead of sending; Is there something I am missing?

You followed installation instruction of first page? Registered on firebase etc... ?
(2017-07-24, 12:55 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-23, 11:03 PM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]When I press ENTER the post just makes another line instead of sending; Is there something I am missing?

You followed installation instruction of first page? Registered on firebase etc... ?

Yes. I had done everything but the Imgur API. Is the Imgur API required? It's only needed to load images, no?

Hopefully the Imgur API isn't the issue because it currently keeps giving me an error everytime I request one
(2017-07-24, 03:41 AM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes. I had done everything but the Imgur API. Is the Imgur API required? It's only needed to load images, no?

Hopefully the Imgur API isn't the issue because it currently keeps giving me an error everytime I request one

imgur api is optional.
Can you provide the javascript error message that appears in the browser console?
(2017-07-24, 06:43 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-24, 03:41 AM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]

imgur api is optional.
Can you provide the javascript error message that appears in the browser console?
No error is shown; just creates a new line of text without submitting.
Here is a link to my forums: http://gammaa.site.nfoservers.com/Forums/
(2017-07-25, 11:04 PM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]No error is shown; just creates a new line of text without submitting.

fatal error in generate token [Image: 2ggRPRQ.png]

so send PM to masteruser in

https://martyan.info/1812/

User: test
pass: test123

you need create account, activation not required.

You write PM for me with temporary ACP access (user name and pass) and Firebase acess (user name and pass) .

After the PM was sent notify me here that I will analyze the reason for the error.
(2017-07-26, 02:57 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-25, 11:04 PM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]No error is shown; just creates a new line of text without submitting.

fatal error in generate token [Image: 2ggRPRQ.png]

so send PM to masteruser in

https://martyan.info/1812/

User: test
pass: test123

you need create account, activation not required.

You write PM for me with temporary ACP access (user name and pass) and Firebase acess (user name and pass) .

After the PM was sent notify me here that I will analyze the reason for the error.

Sent
(2017-07-26, 09:48 PM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]Sent

done.
The problem was that you did not put this part of the private_key : " -----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----\n" and "\n-----END PRIVATE KEY-----\n". The install instruction is just saying to remove only quote.

Now I recommend that you change the ACP and firebase password for your security.
(2017-07-27, 01:44 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-26, 09:48 PM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]Sent

done.
The problem was that you did not put this part of the private_key : " -----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----\n" and "\n-----END PRIVATE KEY-----\n". The install instruction is just saying to remove only quote.

Now I recommend that you change the ACP and firebase password for your security.

Alright, my bad. Assumed those weren't needed. thank you for the help.
Hi there.

1. Your shoutbox works great so far but the time isn't correct^^ Is there any fix for that?

2. Redirect to profile doesn't work. 
username = "<a href='./user-"+uid+".html'>"+username+"</a>"; 

Seems that this is the wrong code because our memberlinks looks like this:

forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=2
(2017-10-12, 03:18 PM)Th3Z0n3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.

1. Your shoutbox works great so far but the time isn't correct^^ Is there any fix for that?

are you saying about date format? if so, check plugin settings in ACP.

(2017-10-12, 03:18 PM)Th3Z0n3 Wrote: [ -> ]2. Redirect to profile doesn't work. 
username = "<a href='./user-"+uid+".html'>"+username+"</a>"; 

Seems that this is the wrong code because our memberlinks looks like this:

forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=2

so use

username = "<a href='./member.php?action=profile&uid="+uid+"'>"+username+"</a>"; 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13