MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb & Full stack dev w/ 16 years exp Very competitive prices no job too big or small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mostafa is currently working on a custom plugin for me and I must say, he is one of the most knowledgeable person in the field.
The Plugin is coming up pretty nicely. Hope to have this completed soon and I will share the final output with you guys Smile
Thanks Mostafa!
Mostafa made three MyBB plug-ins for me. He knew I was eager to get them made, and he was able to create them in less time than he predicted, which made me extra happy. The price we agreed upon was also fair.

Mostafa and I are in two different countries, and we speak two different languages. Luckily, he speaks my language quite well, so we communicated in English. There were probably a few ways we each worded something that provided limited confusion on each of our ends, but Mostafa does not give up. He made sure he knew exactly what I wanted by asking me numerous questions so he would get it right.

Another difference is that I know some website language (coding), but Mostafa knows it VERY well, which was also to my benefit. It took him a few times to ask me one question, because I didn't understand exactly how the one plug-in was going to work, but, again, he was very patient and made sure we both understood.

I feel that Mostafa was very professional, polite, and he worked quickly for a fair price. I am very happy with everything about his work, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a MyBB plug-in. I'm certain he also does the same quality of work with his other web services, but my experience was with three MyBB plug-ins. I give Mostafa a 100% perfect score. Don't hesitate to hire him if you need help with MyBB.

Once again, thank you, Mostafa. I'm so glad you let me know you could make the one plug-in I inquired about and glad you were then able to make all three I asked you about. If I need any MyBB work again, I will be in touch. Take care.
(2021-10-28, 11:12 AM)CryptoCulous Wrote: [ -> ]Mostafa is currently working on a custom plugin for me and I must say, he is one of the most knowledgeable person in the field.
The Plugin is coming up pretty nicely. Hope to have this completed soon and I will share the final output with you guys Smile
Thanks Mostafa!

(2021-12-18, 07:55 AM)CookieMonster217 Wrote: [ -> ]Mostafa made three MyBB plug-ins for me.  He knew I was eager to get them made, and he was able to create them in less time than he predicted, which made me extra happy.  The price we agreed upon was also fair.

Mostafa and I are in two different countries, and we speak two different languages.  Luckily, he speaks my language quite well, so we communicated in English.  There were probably a few ways we each worded something that provided limited confusion on each of our ends, but Mostafa does not give up.  He made sure he knew exactly what I wanted by asking me numerous questions so he would get it right.

Another difference is that I know some website language (coding), but Mostafa knows it VERY well, which was also to my benefit.  It took him a few times to ask me one question, because I didn't understand exactly how the one plug-in was going to work, but, again, he was very patient and made sure we both understood.

I feel that Mostafa was very professional, polite, and he worked quickly for a fair price.  I am very happy with everything about his work, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a MyBB plug-in.  I'm certain he also does the same quality of work with his other web services, but my experience was with three MyBB plug-ins.  I give Mostafa a 100% perfect score.  Don't hesitate to hire him if you need help with MyBB.

Once again, thank you, Mostafa.  I'm so glad you let me know you could make the one plug-in I inquired about and glad you were then able to make all three I asked you about.  If I need any MyBB work again, I will be in touch.  Take care.

Thank you for your support. Heart Heart
Created a plugin for me. Although it's a little expensive 😉, but it's a real deal.
(2022-01-08, 06:59 PM)lexa Wrote: [ -> ]Created a plugin for me. Although it's a little expensive 😉, but it's a real deal.

I did the plugin for half my price, you still think it is expensive !!!! Angel
what to write a lot here. I asked for a plug and got exactly what I wanted. this guy knows what he's doing. I recommend 100%
Mostafa created several plug ins for a test board for me.  He was excellent, responsive and the turn around time was fantastic.  Highly recommend.
You can't go wrong with Mostafa. He is amazing at what he does and he is really fair with his pricing. I highly recommend asking him for suggestions when coming to him with your idea as he usually has some deep insight into how plugins should work and the best way to execute them. Mostafa has created custom plugins for me aswell as modify alot of other plugins to act the way I want them to, he has also helped me with mysql and many other mybb related issues.
Perfect, very fast, i recommend to anyone in need!
Dropping another review for Mostafa, he really knows the ins and outs of mybb and can help you with any issues you have!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8