MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb & Full stack dev w/ 16 years exp Very competitive prices no job too big or small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Very good service. Thanks so much for your work.

He got a plugin done in under a day for me for a very reasonable price. Will 100% work with him again in the future.
Best service you can ask for. Quick work, constant communication. The only developer I will go to.
Fast service , this guy do fast work less of 5 hours for my plugins and he are of trust

thank you man
Mostafa.Shiraali: 

Hello brother, how can I contact you for an update of a mybb plugin, created by yourself that interests me on my site, if possible? And other ideas, if possible..
(2022-10-13, 05:37 AM)ARESKY Wrote: [ -> ]Mostafa.Shiraali: 

Hello brother, how can I contact you for an update of a mybb plugin, created by yourself that interests me on my site, if possible? And other ideas, if possible..

hi ,I am at your service , I Prefer telegram or discord .( you can see my information in first post.)

Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
I would highly recommend the work he does very quick with my upgrade to my site and the cost was good
very happy with the work
I dont have much to say..Many many thanks!!!!

1)He updated Mybb version.
2)Fix all php version errors from update.
3)Fix all plugins erros after update.
He fully updated my website in a matter of hours.
Very accurate person he is insane regarding programming knowledge..
I would highly recommend Mostafa.

1) He fixed all the errors, that appeared after the update to php 8.0 on my mybb forum.
2) Fixed all plugin errors.

Best & fastest services. For sure I will work with him again!
did a costum plugin for me, worked great, very good at he's work, would work with him again
Quick and friendly service with the plugin installation. Will recommend to my friends.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8