MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb & Full stack dev w/ 16 years exp Very competitive prices no job too big or small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Did a great job creating a plugin that will be of great use to me and my board.

Friendly and easy to work with!

Fast turnaround, and the plugin works exactly as we needed!
I am writing to express my highest level of satisfaction with the services provided by @Mostafa.Shiraali.

They have skillfully executed an edit to the MySubSubscriptions MyBB plugin to integrate Coinbase, and have also expertly modified the HTML and CSS code which I had previously procured from another developer to function seamlessly with the MySubscriptions plugin.
Additionally, they have made several supplementary modifications without any additional charge.

I would like to commend @Mostafa.Shiraali for their proficiency and expertise in their field.
They have delivered results that exceeded my expectations, and I am truly grateful for the work they have executed.

In terms of cost, I paid a total of $90 for the plugin edit and HTML, CSS integration for the edited plugin version and another $30 for the HTML & CSS code from another developer.
This brings the total cost for the entire upgrade system to $120.

I highly recommend @Mostafa.Shiraali to anyone in need of similar services, and I look forward to engaging their services again in the future.

Sincerely,
Infinimonster
Friendly and easy to work with!

Fast turnaround
Wonderful service.

Very understandable and professional
Great and fast service last days from Mostafa!
Did some work on the theme to my community site and did a great job. Mobile users were having a lot of problems, but not anymore Big Grin

I'm going to have him do some more work on the site in a few weeks from this post, I am confident that it will all be done to my satisfaction.

Fast service!
Highly recommended!
I had Mostafa fix an older plugin so it would work on my new forum! He was exceptionally professional, polite and patient as we went over the details of the project and created a quote. Pricing was fair with no hidden fees! After I approved the quote, he was able to jump right in and get to work quickly and accurately! I expected several days but he had the job completed in one afternoon. Contact was excellent with step by step reporting via Discord! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Mostafa and I will be calling on him again for more projects! Thanks!
Hi thank you for your great work my forum will be ready with what i have asked for, you have give me more than i asked i apreciate
is hard to find good coder who can do fast work
@Mostafa.Shiraali helped me fix a plugin bug I discovered (not a plugin he created, just troubleshooted!), he was very prompt, understood my problem and solved it quickly.

Thank you!
Great and fast service. Created me a color theme changer plugin for my forum, will buy more plugins soon, thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8