MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb & Full stack dev w/ 16 years exp Very competitive prices no job too big or small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I bought plugins from this guy and thea all works fine

products 10/10
support 9/10
(2022-02-25, 01:14 PM)JamessIsLegend Wrote: [ -> ]I bought plugins from this guy and thea all works fine

products 10/10
support 9/10

Mostafa updates my site regularly and does a great job.

Recommended.
I hired Mostafa to create a rather complex plugin that changes how a part of the MyBB core behaves and he delivered exactly what I asked for.
He originally estimated the completion to be around 5-12 days but delivered the working plugin in just under 24 hours.
We've run into some issues during the installation process due to the complexity of the plugin, but it was a nice and calm experience solving this together with him.

I can only recommend the service he's offering and will most definitely hire him again for any future tasks I may have!
Good guy fast worker. Will be hiring again.
Needed a plugin modified and they took care of it. Easy to work with and very quick turn-around. 10/10 recommend. 

Thanks!
Mostafa works super fast and delivers quality. I will hire him for future mods.
He is a top-notch coding expert. I strongly recommend him if you are seeking professional services. He is the best on MyBB. He has done a license system for me on a chat network awhile back. He listens to your requests and implements them to an absolute T. Thank you Mostafa Shiraali for being there for my requests!
(2022-07-25, 04:55 AM)xXMoeXx Wrote: [ -> ]I'd buy services from him. But Hes expensive. His work is complimentary. You pay for quality if you get him.

custom work is always more expensive than retail work.
and I do not remember I have done a service for you, so you order to me with what first name and last name?
I ask you this multi time on PM and you do not answer.
10/10. It was a fair price for the help I needed. He gave me 1-3 days, but it was done within a few hours. He continued to work on it and made some revisions due to issues with my specific template. Top notch!
Mostafa is so good.
Highly recommended.
Quick effecient and great price.
What else can you ask for.
And most importantly trustworthy.

Thank you Mostafa.
Your contact is now in my favourites for any IT issue I can't solve.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8