MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] MyIPB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2016-05-26, 06:29 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-26, 04:48 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-26, 01:59 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-25, 03:21 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any particular dislike for your way of introducing variables into the theme either, but since I've been on the *impromptu* support team of IcyBoards for so long, I can't help but find it being more work than benefit.

You've done a great job on all your design so far. It'd be an honor for me to be able to add to it.

Oh, I understand why haha, but it's a limit placed by the host in this particular case. If people want it I can drop the plugin and use custom text directly in the templates.

I've a brand new sata 3 hdd of 1 tb, and I'm better so... time to finish this.

Regards.

P.d.: I've notice I missed an "s" on "language" folder.

I find themes that require plugins for basic text to be extremely annoying, not just as a forum host but for my own general use as well. Just my two cents...

Thanks, I've deleted all the custom vars and dropped the plugin. To make fair enough to the people who wants to know where the custom text is, I've created a simple .txt file with all the templates who have text.

Cheers.
I am so glad you dropped the custom vars and plugin all together! It makes things difficult at times. I like where this is going!
Forumdisplay finished:

[Image: 0zbA0he.png]

Maybe when you apply less resolution to it, links like "Raiting" move a little bit (too many % and px values), but I think is fine.

I've also dropped the plugin as I said before, and now is custom text applied to the templates. Also, when I finish this theme, all my 1.8.x themes will be updated in order to drop the custom vars plugin completely. It takes time because I need to search the variables, remove them, apply the custom text and make a list with all the templates modified with this custom text, but I don't care.

Regards.
(2016-06-01, 08:26 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Forumdisplay finished:

Maybe when you apply less resolution to it, links like "Raiting" move a little bit (too many % and px values), but I think is fine.

I've also dropped the plugin as I said before, and now is custom text applied to the templates. Also, when I finish this theme, all my 1.8.x themes will be updated in order to drop the custom vars plugin completely. It takes time because I need to search the variables, remove them, apply the custom text and make a list with all the templates modified with this custom text, but I don't care.

Regards.

I really like it brother. Amazing work as always! I cannot wait to see the finished product. Have an ETA on the release?
(2016-06-02, 02:03 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

I really like it brother. Amazing work as always! I cannot wait to see the finished product. Have an ETA on the release?

Well it depends on how much I put there, I don't know if I'm going to modify the user profile or not, and when this is finished I need to check that all works fine (specially in Mozilla).

Regards.
(2016-06-02, 02:29 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

Well it depends on how much I put there, I don't know if I'm going to modify the user profile or not, and when this is finished I need to check that all works fine (specially in Mozilla).

Regards.

You should at least make it where you can have a banner like IPB would be amazing.
(2016-06-03, 12:02 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

Regards.

You should at least make it where you can have a banner like IPB would be amazing.

I've already done that before with the dark theme of my website. Also is easy to use, because the code uses custom profile fields to change the background image.
(2016-06-03, 12:36 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

Regards.

I've already done that before with the dark theme of my website. Also is easy to use, because the code uses custom profile fields to change the background image.

A free link to download? & Is there anything I can help with? Maybe testing on firefox or something? I can code a little bit.
(2016-06-03, 01:02 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 02:03 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]I really like it brother. Amazing work as always! I cannot wait to see the finished product. Have an ETA on the release?

Regards.

A free link to download? & Is there anything I can help with? Maybe testing on firefox or something? I can code a little bit.

https://www.4shared.com/document/IR6J0CL...theme.html

Is only the .xml file, you can check it on Mozilla and see if you find any weird thing, I will check anyway when the theme is done.
(2016-06-03, 01:23 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 02:29 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Well it depends on how much I put there, I don't know if I'm going to modify the user profile or not, and when this is finished I need to check that all works fine (specially in Mozilla).

Regards.

Is only the .xml file, you can check it on Mozilla and see if you find any weird thing, I will check anyway when the theme is done.
It absolutely looks flawless on firefox! You are the best! Big Grin

@Envy You should also do the banner thing and the member profile!
(2016-06-03, 04:51 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 01:23 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 12:02 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]You should at least make it where you can have a banner like IPB would be amazing.

It absolutely looks flawless on firefox! You are the best! Big Grin

@Envy You should also do the banner thing and the member profile!

I can but I need to rearrange the whole thing (MyBB has more options on the user profile than ipb).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7