MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] MyIPB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2016-06-03, 10:47 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 04:51 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 01:23 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 01:02 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 12:36 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]I've already done that before with the dark theme of my website. Also is easy to use, because the code uses custom profile fields to change the background image.

A free link to download? & Is there anything I can help with? Maybe testing on firefox or something? I can code a little bit.

https://www.4shared.com/document/IR6J0CL...theme.html

Is only the .xml file, you can check it on Mozilla and see if you find any weird thing, I will check anyway when the theme is done.
It absolutely looks flawless on firefox! You are the best! Big Grin

@Envy You should also do the banner thing and the member profile!

I can but I need to rearrange the whole thing (MyBB has more options on the user profile than ipb).
Let me know what I can do to help bro!
(2016-06-03, 10:48 PM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 01:23 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 01:02 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]A free link to download? & Is there anything I can help with? Maybe testing on firefox or something? I can code a little bit.

https://www.4shared.com/document/IR6J0CL...theme.html

Is only the .xml file, you can check it on Mozilla and see if you find any weird thing, I will check anyway when the theme is done.

I can but I need to rearrange the whole thing (MyBB has more options on the user profile than ipb).

Just wait until is finished ^^. Tomorrow probably can finish it.
(2016-06-03, 10:58 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 10:48 PM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03, 01:23 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.4shared.com/document/IR6J0CL...theme.html

Just wait until is finished ^^. Tomorrow probably can finish it.

I cannot wait for this. This is the greatest theme ever. I love how clean it is! Big Grin
If someone owns an IPB forum, please, can send me or put here a picture of the postbit with an admin account? I need to know the "extra" elements and where are they positioned.
(2016-06-04, 04:56 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]If someone owns an IPB forum, please, can send me or put here a picture of the postbit with an admin account? I need to know the "extra" elements and where are they positioned.

I could send you the IPB files, and you could upload them to a private domain and check it out?
(2016-06-04, 04:59 PM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-04, 04:56 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]If someone owns an IPB forum, please, can send me or put here a picture of the postbit with an admin account? I need to know the "extra" elements and where are they positioned.

I could send you the IPB files, and you could upload them to a private domain and check it out?

No, I don't own a hosting anymore. I just need to know where are the rest of the buttons and if an administrator see some extra stuff in the postbit.

--------------------

Postbit almost finished, I need to edit a few more things. A lot of things are REMOVED, like the online status, total amount of threads, when the user joined and the custom profile fields.

I've made that change in order to give almost the same style of IPB, the only thing that you can see I've not removed is the warning level.

The multiquote button works exactly the same, when you click, the icon change and you have the floating menu to quote the posts or remove.

I still need to fix the popup_menu class of the edit button and make a few more test but overall I like it.

Preview:

[Image: VnEzTAW.png]

[Image: g9V1px0.png]
Looks good and neat like. But a question-can you change Newthread and Newreply so these icons located on the leftmost portion instead?

Something like this - http://i.imgur.com/rfHj1O5.png

It is much more comfortable and lighter and have these icons on the left part.
(2016-06-04, 05:24 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-04, 04:59 PM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]

No, I don't own a hosting anymore. I just need to know where are the rest of the buttons and if an administrator see some extra stuff in the postbit.

--------------------

Postbit almost finished, I need to edit a few more things. A lot of things are REMOVED, like the online status, total amount of threads, when the user joined and the custom profile fields.

I've made that change in order to give almost the same style of IPB, the only thing that you can see I've not removed is the warning level.

The multiquote button works exactly the same, when you click, the icon change and you have the floating menu to quote the posts or remove.

I still need to fix the popup_menu class of the edit button and make a few more test but overall I like it.

Preview:

[Image: VnEzTAW.png]

[Image: g9V1px0.png]
I really like it. I can't wait!

I like what CyrusG said to, just the button on the left instead of right, @Envy Big Grin
Sorry but I'm trying to make the most similar as IPB, and there they have the new thread/post on the right side. It's quite easy to change anyways.
(2016-06-05, 07:09 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but I'm trying to make the most similar as IPB, and there they have the new thread/post on the right side. It's quite easy to change anyways.

Oh okay, my bad man. So what's left to do to it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7