MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] MyIPB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If someone wants to use it send me a pm, until the team approves it. Of course, when team approves the theme all the downloads and newer versions are gonna be in the mods site.

MikeInToshx

There's going to be updates? :o

Man.. What have you done.. Now I'm starting to question my current theme I've put so much work into from default to what it is now.

I like it a lot, with a little bit of work it might just be the perfect theme for me where I don't think I'd ever want something else.. I'm so damn picky when it comes to themes. The theme for me is so important that if I can't find the perfect one, or If i can't edit it to my liking, I don't even bother continueing..
(2016-06-06, 09:34 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]There's going to be updates? :o

Man.. What have you done.. Now I'm starting to question my current theme I've put so much work into from default to what it is now.

I like it a lot, with a little bit of work it might just be the perfect theme for me where I don't think I'd ever want something else.. I'm so damn picky when it comes to themes. The theme for me is so important that if I can't find the perfect one, or If i can't edit it to my liking, I don't even bother continueing..

If I found errors/bugs, if I want to add something else or if MyBB updates 1.8, of course is going to be updates Toungue.
(2016-06-06, 07:31 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. How long does it usually take for a theme to get approved? I'd like to test this out!

(2016-06-06, 08:10 PM)rexec Wrote: [ -> ]I think , 48hours..

It can take from1 hour,  to, never (*team forgets to approve)

MikeInToshx

Hey,

Are the icons suppost to be like this or? They are not realy align centered.

[attachment=36365]
(2016-06-07, 11:32 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Are the icons suppost to be like this or? They are not realy align centered.

I've probably put the variable there but no, that's not intended.

ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > MyIPB Templates > Forumdisplay Templates > open forumdisplay_thread

Replace all the code with this new one:

<tr class="inline_row">
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="1%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
	<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="width: 40%;" colspan="2">
		{$attachment_count}
		<div>
          <span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}">{$icon} {$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
			<div class="grayp" style="text-align: left;">By {$thread['profilelink']}</div>
		</div>
	</td>
	{$rating}
	<td align="right" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class} fd_replies" colspan="2" style="text-align: right; width: 16%; padding-right: 1%;"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']} replies</a>{$unapproved_posts}<br /> <span class="grayp">{$thread['views']} views</span></td>
	<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="width: 20%; text-align: left;">
		<span class="lastpost smalltext"><span class="fd_replies">{$lastposterlink}</span> <a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}" title="{$lang->lastpost}"><i class="fa fa-angle-right fa-fw icon"></i></a><br />
		<span class="grayp" style="text-align: left;">{$lastpostdate}</span></span>
		<span class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="position: relative; float: right; margin: -10px -30px 0px 0px; padding: 0px;">{$modbit}</span>
	</td>
</tr>

I've made the changes. In the next update it will be patched.

Thanks.

Regards.

MikeInToshx

Ah okay Big Grin

Though, if aligned, I would of liked it either way Big Grin
this topic is closed unless the topic starter wants it stay opened.

theme release topic : http://community.mybb.com/thread-193897.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7