MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] MyIPB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2016-06-05, 07:35 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-05, 07:09 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but I'm trying to make the most similar as IPB, and there they have the new thread/post on the right side. It's quite easy to change anyways.

Oh okay, my bad man. So what's left to do to it?

Little tweaks to the postbit (I've fixed the problem with the popup_menu) and the user profile, that takes time. I don't know yet if I'm gonna change it, I think is better to not touch it, mostly because IPB has only a few little things on the user profile and MyBB doesn't have that kind of things by default (IPB uses last visitors, profile comments, and things that you can achieve installing plugins on MyBB).
(2016-06-05, 08:19 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-05, 07:35 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-05, 07:09 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but I'm trying to make the most similar as IPB, and there they have the new thread/post on the right side. It's quite easy to change anyways.

Oh okay, my bad man. So what's left to do to it?

Little tweaks to the postbit (I've fixed the problem with the popup_menu) and the user profile, that takes time. I don't know yet if I'm gonna change it, I think is better to not touch it, mostly because IPB has only a few little things on the user profile and MyBB doesn't have that kind of things by default (IPB uses last visitors, profile comments, and things that you can achieve installing plugins on MyBB).

I would go ahead and let plugins do the work, if there are existing ones. Sounds sick man!
It's finished.

Just wait the approval of MyBB team ^^.

Regards.
+rep !

Thanks bro.
(2016-06-05, 09:42 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]It's finished.

Just wait the approval of MyBB team ^^.

Regards.

I cannot wait to use this! Smile
I wait too. I like this theme. Thanks envy!

MikeInToshx

Hmm.. How long does it usually take for a theme to get approved? I'd like to test this out!
I think , 48hours..
It takes a couple days for them to approve themes. I am using the theme right now haha. It's boss.
I'am using too. Thank you a lot man!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7