MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WallBB MyBB Themes | Mobile Friendly MyBB Theme Design Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
SERVICE STATUS : CLOSED

Hi all,
I am starting Custom MyBB Theme design services on MyBB community as I offer it on WallBB.
If you are looking for custom work let me know at Custom Theme Request

Some of the example of my work can be seen below on my portfolio :-
http://wallbb.co.uk/wallbb-themes/

I will create custom theme based on your requirements and if required custom plugins as well.
I can also create Responsive MyBB theme designs.

Let me know if you are interested in Custom MyBB Themes.

Thanks and Regards
WallBB
I have seen your porfolio. Very decent themes. Good luck Smile
(2016-05-17, 03:25 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen your porfolio. Very decent themes. Good luck Smile

Thanks you meetdilip Smile
Always been a fan of your themes, back from MyBB 1.6. Your skill has improved over time with 1.8 themes. I recommend WallBB to anyone who wants to try a good theme at budget price. You won't regret it.
(2016-05-18, 06:48 AM)Max Payne Wrote: [ -> ]Always been a fan of your themes, back from MyBB 1.6. Your skill has improved over time with 1.8 themes. I recommend WallBB to anyone who wants to try a good theme at budget price. You won't regret it.

Thank you very much, very happy to see a fan of WallBB Smile
When I started my first forum I did not have any technical knowledge.

WallBB arrived and offered all the necessary support, including for customization on his Theme, that use in my Forum.

Im using Focus Theme right now and my Forum looks like a Pro.

Definitely recommend his work. You can trust him, for sure!
(2016-05-19, 06:45 AM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]When I started my first forum I did not have any technical knowledge.

WallBB arrived and offered all the necessary support, including for customization on his Theme, that use in my Forum.

Im using Focus Theme right now and my Forum looks like a Pro.

Definitely recommend his work. You can trust him, for sure!

Thanks for the words palhanow Smile
Happy you like my work.
I personally vouch and recommend WallBB. The communication was kept constantly during the whole process.
Provided clear cut screenshots during the development. And has done a very fine job with the overall custom theme build.
(2016-09-15, 04:11 PM)Silest Wrote: [ -> ]I personally vouch and recommend WallBB. The communication was kept constantly during the whole process.
Provided clear cut screenshots during the development. And has done a very fine job with the overall custom theme build.
Thank you for the really nice words Smile
Wall BB is an exceptional web designer which I would reccomend to anyone. Very quick at replying to questions and produces top quality web designs. Highly reccomended.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6