MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2016-06-08, 04:22 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get me wrong, I like how it looks, but I just wanted to mention the picture doesn't match the actual footer of the theme, thats all.

Your third picture in your first post has something under the reputation button, the actual theme does not.

I'm just mentioning it, no critique at all.

Found some issues when pages are shown:

If you mean the symbol and that 0, it's the warning level, and if you're an admin I assume you can see it. Guest and normal users can't (I think you can configure that in the acp).

For the footer, you're lacking a file when you uploaded the theme. There's a file called index.lang.php, located in INC > Languages > English, that file has the translations of the stats, I've replaced code there (the only way to make it look that way is replacing that code).

That space is huge, can you provide me your forum url so I can check?

MikeInToshx

Ah, warning levels. I had that turned off, thats why.

I like the footer I have right now way more so, thanks for pointing out its the index file.

I have PM'd you the link and test account if needed.

Edit: I did have the file replaced, but as my main language is not English but Dutch, the file was not in the right map. Though I like it better this way so I won't be changing it. The randomly placed stats are just a bit weird.
(2016-06-08, 08:41 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, warning levels. I had that turned off, thats why.

I like the footer I have right now way more so, thanks for pointing out its the index file.

I have PM'd you the link and test account if needed.

Edit: I did have the file replaced, but as my main language is not English but Dutch, the file was not in the right map. Though I like it better this way so I won't be changing it. The randomly placed stats are just a bit weird.

You can always compare files and make the changes as you want, check again the pm that I send to you, I think you have an old version.

Regards.
Damn eNvy you never disappoint me! Once again another great looking theme IPB haha you legend <3

eNvy can you try to make the profile layout kinda like IPB too please? Smile
(2016-06-08, 10:15 PM)Limited Edition Wrote: [ -> ]Damn eNvy you never disappoint me! Once again another great looking theme IPB haha you legend <3

eNvy can you try to make the profile layout kinda like IPB too please? Smile

I can but I need to refill things with other content, MyBB doesn't have the things IPB has in his user profile (Lastest visits, profile comments, etc). You can have that things through plugins but if I change the profile I'm sure all of you need to adapt the content of the plugins to the new member profile, that's why I don't do that.

The same happens with the postbit, the current one is custom, when anyone install a plugin that needs to add code to the postbit, you need to search the code in the default theme and see if all the code of the plugin is in IPB theme. I can't do anything, both theme developers and plugin developers use the default theme to create content, but in some cases you need to rearrange the whole thing.

MikeInToshx

Is there a way to add a picture above/under the avatar that says "Topic Starter" like the real IPB?

MikeInToshx

What's the correct way of editing this? I'd like it more towards the bottom and not directly under the post text.

[attachment=36384]

By the way, did I tell you yet that I love your theme? Smile
(2016-06-16, 03:19 AM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]What's the correct way of editing this? I'd like it more towards the bottom and not directly under the post text.

By the way, did I tell you yet that I love your theme? Smile

In MyIPB.css, search the class ".button_container", then add an amount of top margin to separate the buttons from the text even more.

For example, 50px:

.button_container {
        text-align: left;
        margin: 50px 0px 16px 0px;
}

I'm glad you like the theme ^^

MikeInToshx

Thanks Big Grin
Awesome theme
I take this
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14