MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2016-06-23, 08:10 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]I rather not replace full templates without knowing what changed. With plugins, mine look different etc and would only cause a mess if I do replace it with yours. Hope you understand..

I didn't mean directly the search template. I mean the font-color css that has been chosen for the pagination class, is white.
The pagination location background-color in the threads is a blue color, correct?

And in the search page, the background color is white.

When the pagination link color is also white, it's ofcourse not viewable with the white background.

You can compare the code that I've give to you here and the current one in your templates, is not complicated and you will notice if you have any extra code from plugins.

The key is not modify the pagination. You need just to move things from one side to another and add the same class that I've used into the forum display templates.

Basically, this is all:

<tr>
        <td class="lightblue" colspan="8">
                <span style="float: left;">{$multipage}</span>
        </td>
</tr>

But in the end part of the search template you have more code, and also the inline moderation, that's why you need to replace another template.

Regards.

MikeInToshx

Ok thx.

I added the code to search_results_threads, that is fixed.

And I replaced all code from search_results_threads_inlinemodreation
What changes did this make, though?
(2016-06-23, 08:54 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thx.

I added the code to search_results_threads, that is fixed.

And I replaced all code from search_results_threads_inlinemodreation
What changes did this make, though?

Basically, the search_results_threads_inlinemoderation has a little bit of padding for the moderator options in the bottom.

I don't know if you apply the same light blue bar in the bottom as I put in the first template, but with that you have another light blue bar at the bottom with the multipage and moderation options.

MikeInToshx

Ah yes I see.

One last thing, there is a bit too much padding at the bottom, how to solve that?

[attachment=36411]
(2016-06-23, 10:52 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes I see.

One last thing, there is a bit too much padding at the bottom, how to solve that?

Look if you have a <br /> tag at the end of the file in the search_results_threads_inlinemoderation template.

MikeInToshx

Ah... Yeah I had that. Thanks again.

MikeInToshx

Hey portal has the issue too, which template is it?

[attachment=36438]

Fixed it.
looks cool, simple and clean!
(2016-06-16, 03:19 AM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]What's the correct way of editing this? I'd like it more towards the bottom and not directly under the post text.

By the way, did I tell you yet that I love your theme? Smile

May i ask what this link is of your forum? I'm dutch too.

MikeInToshx

(2016-08-17, 05:38 PM)Camdennn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-16, 03:19 AM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]What's the correct way of editing this? I'd like it more towards the bottom and not directly under the post text.

By the way, did I tell you yet that I love your theme? Smile

May i ask what this link is of your forum? I'm dutch too.

Sure I'll PM it you Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14