MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Ah this brings me back to the old days of IPB. 

It looks amazing, any chance for a dark version in the future?

MikeInToshx

(2016-08-29, 12:29 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to escape uid then maybe it will let you save {$mybb->input[\'uid\']} if you're editing php script. Remove the escape tags completely if editing a template.

Ah yes it did save now. It's not working tho. I tried logging out and copy pasted the link it gave me, does nothing. 
Shouldn't it go to the registration page?

* Could someone give me the template referral code from their forum? 
I can't even find it on the default templates.
(2016-08-29, 03:57 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-29, 12:29 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to escape uid then maybe it will let you save {$mybb->input[\'uid\']} if you're editing php script. Remove the escape tags completely if editing a template.

Ah yes it did save now. It's not working tho. I tried logging out and copy pasted the link it gave me, does nothing. 

I think I didn't touch the user profile or any code related to the referals.

In any case, what are you trying to do and where?

MikeInToshx

(2016-08-29, 06:54 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-29, 03:57 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]

I think I didn't touch the user profile or any code related to the referals.

In any case, what are you trying to do and where?

Talking about the referral url on user control pannel. I don't think It was there by default in the theme. Trying to add it back.

[attachment=36994]
This is the default code of usercp_referrals template

<strong>{$lang->members_referred}</strong> {$mybb->user['referrals']}<br />
{$referral_link}

I can't check on MyIPB now, I'm gonna check later.

MikeInToshx

User Control Panel Templates > usercp

this is the place for the referral link right? I need the default one of that

<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="text-align:center;color:#666;" width="10%"><b><acronym title="Geef deze URL aan een vriend. Wanneer hij registreerd, dan ben jij zijn referrer.">Referral URL</acronym>:</b></td>
<td class="trow2" width=""><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php?referrer={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register{$mybb->input['uid']} </td>
</tr>

This is not working.
Very awesome style, I have come to like the new look of IPB style and adding it to MyBB is such an amazing addition. Smile
(2016-08-29, 09:12 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]User Control Panel Templates > usercp

this is the place for the referral link right? I need the default one of that

<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="text-align:center;color:#666;" width="10%"><b><acronym title="Geef deze URL aan een vriend. Wanneer hij registreerd, dan ben jij zijn referrer.">Referral URL</acronym>:</b></td>
<td class="trow2" width=""><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php?referrer={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register{$mybb->input['uid']} </td>
</tr>

This is not working.

Default usercp template

<html>
<head>
<title>{$lang->user_cp}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
{$usercpnav}
<td valign="top">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}"><strong>{$lang->account_summary}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
{$avatar}
<td class="trow2">
<span class="largetext">{$username}</span><br />
<strong>{$lang->postnum}</strong> <a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['posts']}</a> {$lang->posts_day}<br />
{$reputation}
<strong>{$lang->email}</strong> {$mybb->user['email']}<br />
<strong>{$lang->registration_date}</strong> {$regdate}<br />
<strong>{$lang->primary_usergroup}</strong> {$usergroup}<br />
{$referral_info}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$latest_subscribed}
{$latest_threads}
{$latest_warnings}
{$user_notepad}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

(2016-08-29, 11:07 PM)Phillip. Wrote: [ -> ]Very awesome style, I have come to like the new look of IPB style and adding it to MyBB is such an amazing addition. Smile

Thanks Phillip.
(2016-08-30, 01:57 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-29, 11:07 PM)Phillip. Wrote: [ -> ]Very awesome style, I have come to like the new look of IPB style and adding it to MyBB is such an amazing addition. Smile

Thanks Phillip.

You're very welcome.
MyIPB updated to MyBB 1.8.8.

Wait for the approval of MyBB team in order to download the latest release.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14