MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
What's up eNvy. Theme so far looks great....Curious about one thing, is this how bottom of index should look? I've got a fresh install... just looks a bit odd to me. I deleted the entire install and tried again, and same result. Normal?

[Image: qLvZU.jpg]

MikeInToshx

I think it does indeed look like that, as in the image preview in the first post, DrXotick.
(2016-08-23, 02:38 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]What's up eNvy. Theme so far looks great....Curious about one thing, is this how bottom of index should look? I've got a fresh install... just looks a bit odd to me. I deleted the entire install and tried again, and same result. Normal?

[Image: qLvZU.jpg]

Yeah, it looks like that because the default style of IPB 4.x of the bottom statistics is like that :p.
Hey enVy I have made my own version of those stats yours is pretty perfect but yeah I just wanted to know how did you get the newest member avatar? I got everything else other than that Smile

Cheers

MikeInToshx

Hey do you by any chance know a live forum thats using ips community suite 4.0?

I'd like to get some inspiration from it to further customize the theme.
(2016-08-23, 05:03 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey do you by any chance know a live forum thats using ips community suite 4.0?

I'd like to get some inspiration from it to further customize the theme.

I have used this site to collect a little bit of information (also to check a few things when the user is logged):

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
(2016-06-05, 09:40 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
Information

MyIPB is a clean and elegant theme, covering the awesome style of IPB 4.x.

Tested in the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

And all of this... free!

Pictures

[Image: EpXRNdr.png]

[Image: KN4Y5GM.png]

[Image: JexaHH6.png]

Licence

MyIPB is 100% free, you can delete, modify or change anything you want, except the credits for MyBB, MyBB Team and also my own work.

If you respect my work, I'm sure you don't gonna do that.

Support

You can get support for errors in this thread.
I DON'T GIVE SUPPORT FOR PLUGINS OR CUSTOM TWEAKS.

Download

Hope you like it and if you see any error or bug, please report them in the correct section.

how increase the size  of 100x100 avatar ?
(2016-08-24, 11:53 PM)Kingisback Wrote: [ -> ]how increase the size  of 100x100 avatar ?

That is not a question related to the theme. You can increase the avatar size from the Admin CP configuration.

(2016-08-25, 05:26 AM)LordGuru Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-25, 03:55 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]That is not a question related to the theme. You can increase the avatar size from the Admin CP configuration.

On behalf of all that has benefited from your selfless help and contribution to the betterment of Humanity through this Noble Forum, eNvy I say a Big Thank You!

As a newbie, I started mybb forum (http://hostbic.com/) and for the past 3 days I've excruciatingly and restlessly tried to create threads and postings on my own forum without any success, even as the Admin. I even registered as a member yet I can't see any tab like "Create New Thread". Also, no matter how often I logged in, it would still request me to relog in again. I intend to buy massive traffic as soon as I'm sure that people would be able to create Threads and posting on my forum. Please, help! Try to create Thread or postings on my http://hostbic.com/ to understand my challenge.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just spamming...

Anyway, 1.6 themes doesn't work on MyBB 1.8.x... maybe that's why you can't create threads, login, etc.

MikeInToshx

Hey eNvy,

Where do I fix the referral link? It's not showing in this theme right?
 I can't seem to get it to work. Trying to add this to usercp template but &referrer just shows in red and doesnt let me save the template.

<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="50%"><b><acronym title="Give this URL to a friend, and when he registers, you\'ll be his referrer.">Referral URL</acronym>:</b></td>
<td class="trow2" width="50%"><a href="{$mybb->settings[\'bburl\']}/index.php?referrer={$mybb->user[\'uid\']}">{$mybb->settings[\'bburl\']}/member.php?action=register&referrer={$mybb->input['uid']} </td>
</tr>
You need to escape uid then maybe it will let you save {$mybb->input[\'uid\']} if you're editing php script. Remove the escape tags completely if editing a template.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14