MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB Group launches new MyBB website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Very good staff, well done. I'll take a closer look at it in about an hour.
Very Professional, yet fun Smile.
Woah!

I thought I went to the wrong site or some MyBB fansite LOL!
Very nice!

What's the deal with the lego heads? LOL

Inside joke?
IMPAQ Wrote:Very nice!

What's the deal with the lego heads? LOL

Inside joke?

Communities. Communities are made up of many many people, they may not share entirely the same interests and are different types of people - but they're all a part of a community.

We'll be changing the header images ever so often too. Wink
Very nice Smile
I'm liking the new design Chris and everyone! I'll go through it later and see what I can find that needs fixing (probably not muchToungue). Nice work!
tmhai Wrote:- There must be some sort of Cookie dilemma, unless its intentional or not implemented, but registered users who are logged in here, are not logged in at the Wiki or Ideas website. Same for those websites too.
It is my understanding that the Wiki database and forums/ideas database are not linked. I have had to create a separate login for the Wiki.
Looks very nice. I'm viewing in I.E 6 at the moment so it should look even better at home!
Quote:- There must be some sort of Cookie dilemma, unless its intentional or not implemented, but registered users who are logged in here, are not logged in at the Wiki or Ideas website. Same for those websites too.
This is by design at the moment.. Third party cookies are not treated well by several browsers. This was always the case with the sites.

The other issues, however, are fixed. Thanks

Quote:It is my understanding that the Wiki database and forums/ideas database are not linked. I have had to create a separate login for the Wiki.
You should be able to login to each with your forums account - unless you created your Wiki account before we had it linked to the forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9