MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB Group launches new MyBB website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
arno Wrote:Can we use the template for our supporter site??
Template? It isn't a template.

No you may not use it either - you'd be in breach of copyright laws.
I was surprised when I went to visit the MyBB site and this was here. I like the Lego Minifig logo though, does it have some sort of meaning related to "Community"?

-Aled
love the lego 'head'er xD

The layout is MUCH better then the old one. navigation between pages is easy, pages load fast, love it Smile
The website runs slow on Firefox on my compy. I'm upgradin' in a couple of months anyway.

-Aled
LEGO! Guys, the site looks awesome! I love it! Good work!
Wow. Very nice!

One qualm I have is it's hard to navigate the ideas section, to get back to the listings while saving your sort order. Other than that, it's just awesome. I'm on the fence regarding the LEGO guys at the top. :p
The website looks a lot more professional and gives a good impression on newcomers. Hopefully, this new design and sleek professional look will give visitors an insight into how professional MyBB is and why it should be used instead of other free forum software available.

Love the layout. Simple. Clean. Fresh. Different and MyBB. Smile
My personal opinion is that the new design puts MyBB up there more as a whole. It's very professional and I prefer it much more than the phpBB design and the other forums out there. Looks great!
Wow it is much better the before Big Grin cause now it looks so friendly Toungue and yes it Professional Smile ...... are those LEGO heads Toungue Toungue
Aled Owen Wrote:The website runs slow on Firefox on my compy. I'm upgradin' in a couple of months anyway.

-Aled

Well thats simple! Your connection is powered by a series of trained chimps drawing 1's and 0's in MS Paint and then sending them through ryou 14.4 modem. There's ya problem. Toungue Just kidding. Anyway, if you did have slow downs it was just the server and or your work connection.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9