MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB Group launches new MyBB website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The new site looks a lot nicer, but I can't bring myself to like the new header image (the logo heads). I can see why you used it, but it just looks messy.
I really like it,
Except the forum theme does not match with the site
First let me say, wow, was that really needed. EXCELLENT!

Second, I don't mind the "LEGO" people, LOL. But to me when I seen it the first thing I thought about was the old PhPBB hut. Same meaning anyhow, it stresses community. But I would of like to of seen something that says more than community. Something that states this forums capabilities(Technical side) to attract more coders and designers. Now if there was a way to weigh that in with the community aspect?

Anyhow, very well done gentlemen. 5 thumbs up.. "I grew 3 thumbs" Smile

OK well, I don't know if the new design header will attract or not because I don't have that statistical technical data Smile
shadow82x Wrote:I really like it,

That's one thing the MyBB group should consider working on, so this way the forums would feel to be more integrated with the rest of the site, since that footer MyBB link is easily overlooked.
Sephiroth Wrote:

That's one thing the MyBB group should consider working on, so this way the forums would feel to be more integrated with the rest of the site, since that footer MyBB link is easily overlooked.

CraKteR Wrote:
Bless Wrote:The forums feels left out from the new design

The forum design will be upgraded too. But not at this moment.
We have it on our list for MyBB 2.0. Smile

Rolleyes
Hehe, who's idea was it to use Lego People Heads? Toungue
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Hehe, who's idea was it to use Lego People Heads? Toungue

Chris Smile
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:what cms is it running on?
My CMS/development framework. Wink

oooooooo.....how much to license???? Smile
you know what I am after! Smile

cheers,
Kimmo

ps. oh they are lego-heads.....I thought they were the shells from Kinder-eggs
CraKteR Wrote:
Sephiroth Wrote:

CraKteR Wrote:
Bless Wrote:The forums feels left out from the new design

The forum design will be upgraded too. But not at this moment.
We have it on our list for MyBB 2.0. Smile

Rolleyes

So if this is a MyBB 2.0 deal, how long do you expect this to take, because the forums really do feel left out. I don't see how hard it is to go ahead and make a new theme just for this forum alone.
I suppose you'll get the standard answer: there will be a new theme when it's ready. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9