MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Services - Custom Themes, General Support and much more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I am available to be hired Big Grin
Ben can do anything! Easily one of the most helpful and kind people I've met on MyBB. Not only does he get the job done but he gets it done in a reasonable time and doesn't give up until the problem is solved!
(2017-02-15, 09:32 PM)Gmanc2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ben can do anything! Easily one of the most helpful and kind people I've met on MyBB. Not only does he get the job done but he gets it done in a reasonable time and doesn't give up until the problem is solved!

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you are happy with the service.

Updated post 16/02/2017.
I have been monitoring Ben and some of his threads and responses since his Flatty Remade thread.
I've had the benefit of getting to know him over the past few weeks and how he responds swiftly.
I can vouch for him and the services he has to offer. I'd recommend him and his new community.
Additionally from speaking with him in regards to plans for the future I believe he has great things planned.
Sick! Ben!
Thank you Ben.

You are magic, solved the mybb forum problem with 2 mins

Great service.
Thank you Ben for helping me on my forum. Trust me, my forum was a mess and he went above and beyond to help me fix everything. Will absolutely be doing work with you again soon.
You are welcome. I am available to be hired Smile
I am a fresh MyBB owner/admin and I am more a "content" than "technical" guy so I ask Ben to:
- Install my forum
- Change the width of my forum
- Change the display police for a thread, post a thread and quick reply

All of this has been done seriously and timely as per my request.

Ben's prices are also cheap/reasonable.

So I recommend him to you!
I've set up additional private installs so you can see the work in progress that you have requested Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9