MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Services - Custom Themes, General Support and much more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2018-06-18, 06:42 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Taking requests Big Grin

Ben,

I have attempted to install and run this plugin, RSS Feed Poster, however, I have been unable to get this plugin to work right.

I did try contacting the author, but he seems to have abandoned the program.

The responses that I did get from the author were "you need to pay me to fix this plugin". What??
That doesn't make sense for a free plugin that he created. Other users have chimed in the thread (here in MyBB.com) and basically said the same thing that I said.

Anyways, is there a way that you can fix and install this RSS Feed Poster for my website?

Oh yea, I have NO idea what this means, this plugin "Requires any of the following fopen, curl, fsockopen".

How much would you charge to get this RSS Feeder going on my website?

We can discuss more in PM, if you wish.
Hello / good night

seeing your message I would need your services finally already explain to you my request then to see with you if it is possible is surely the blow could discuss in private?
(2018-07-14, 09:59 PM)lesny Wrote: [ -> ]Hello / good night

seeing your message I would need your services finally already explain to you my request then to see with you if it is possible is surely the blow could discuss in private?

Who are you responding to? No one has any idea who you are talking to.
Hello

Well, I'm talking to the author of the post who offers his services
I don’t really understand what you mean I’m afraid.
hi

sorry I'm not English so maybe it's due to that ^^

so, can I speak to you in private message to explain to you what I am looking for and to know if it interests you?
(2018-07-15, 12:09 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t really understand what you mean I’m afraid.

At least I'm not the only one! Rolleyes
Absolutely. Feel free to send me a private message.
Really interested in this!

Please can you contact me at -

Telegram: wolfeuk
Discord: Wolfe#5710
Sent you a request on Discord Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9