MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Services - Custom Themes, General Support and much more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What is the going rate for editing, implementing stuff?
(2018-05-16, 10:46 AM)Bullet-Tooth Tony Wrote: [ -> ]What is the going rate for editing, implementing stuff?

All depends what is required.
(2018-05-18, 10:59 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-16, 10:46 AM)Bullet-Tooth Tony Wrote: [ -> ]What is the going rate for editing, implementing stuff?

All depends what is required.

Let's say I want a megamenu installed like this site. I know it would take you very fast unlike when I do it. I still havent found out which script they using. How much would that cost?

Also I want some customization I've seen on xenforo but I don't know how hard they are.

For example I would like to see when you click a user it shows a popup like xenforo instead of going to their profile.

In the inbox I would like to see the conversation be in the inbox instead of when you send a message you only see it in send message.

I might come up with other things in the future but that's it for now and mainly got an interest in the mega menu first.
Taking requests Big Grin
I sent Private Message.

I'm waiting for contact.
I have a problem with the MyAlerts and MyReactions box not popping up in the center, but rather the lower left side of the page. Can u fix for cash?
Highly vouched for Ben! I've had him do numerous things for me, and he does them in a timely fashion. Plus, I've done multiple transactions with him and he never fails to amaze with his knowledge on this software. He knows it inside and out, and there isn't a thing he hasn't been able to fix. High quality!!
Hi Ben,

There's a good chance that I'd be very interested in hiring you. Maybe for basic updates for now, then possibly plugins and such, but most importantly, I'd like to find someone dependable to assist with issues of my forum and just be there when something goes wrong. I'm new to MyBB so I don't have too much experience there. Do you have a set fee for upgrading? Should I even be concerned about upgrading to the latest 1.8.16 just yet, meaning is it stable enough?

Looking forward to hearing back from you if you are interested.
(2018-07-09, 02:40 AM)Disturbia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ben,

There's a good chance that I'd be very interested in hiring you. Maybe for basic updates for now, then possibly plugins and such, but most importantly, I'd like to find someone dependable to assist with issues of my forum and just be there when something goes wrong. I'm new to MyBB so I don't have too much experience there. Do you have a set fee for upgrading? Should I even be concerned about upgrading to the latest 1.8.16 just yet, meaning is it stable enough?

Looking forward to hearing back from you if you are interested.

Hi,

If you could drop me a PM or message on Discord we can disc pricing etc. Regarding the upgrades, I’d hold off on .16 right now as there is quite a few issues with it and we are going to be releasing .17 within the next few days hopefully.
(2018-07-09, 05:40 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]If you could drop me a PM or message on Discord we can disc pricing etc. Regarding the upgrades, I’d hold off on .16 right now as there is quite a few issues with it and we are going to be releasing .17 within the next few days hopefully.

That sounds great, Ben. I'm at work right now but as soon as I get off I'll head back over to Discord and shoot you a message. My Discord name is Netharious so you will know the message was from me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9