MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Services - Custom Themes, General Support and much more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2020-04-03, 01:54 PM)@abdurhman@ Wrote: [ -> ]hi
Ben
I would like to develop
Can I contact you to develop my site?

Sorry, yes of course.
I've recently used Ben's services for a forum technical issue of mine (issues have been resolved now) and highly recommend him for anyone looking- great rate, friendly, easy to work with, responds in a timely manner, and knows what he's talking about.
Ben,
My team and I are looking to have a theme that is giving us a lot of trouble updated and cleared of bugs. We are in the process of moving to a new site due to FTP access problems on the current site. We would also be open to a new theme if you think that would be best for our site. If this is something you are interested in, please let me know.

This is our current site and the theme that is causing us problems. https://valoria-lions.com/forum/index.php
(2020-06-02, 03:01 AM)iceice Wrote: [ -> ]Ben,
My team and I are looking to have a theme that is giving us a lot of trouble updated and cleared of bugs. We are in the process of moving to a new site due to FTP access problems on the current site. We would also be open to a new theme if you think that would be best for our site. If this is something you are interested in, please let me know.

This is our current site and the theme that is causing us problems. https://valoria-lions.com/forum/index.php

Responded via PM.
Hello sir can you help me with my problem.

mybb has exceeded the 'max_user_connections'

what should i do? i already contacted my hosting site, but i cant afford the price.
maybe you can help me with this sir. thank you
(2017-01-11, 10:26 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Mr Ben i need paid help with my site pizzadudefl.com essential plugins installation and creating menus.

I am going to be providing a service to the users of MyBB at an affordable price. I strive to satisfy all of my customers and I will do everything I can to give them the best possible service. So if you are unhappy with my service at all, please let me know and I will do what I can to put this right!

Things I will do:
  • Custom Themes
  • Theme Edits
  • Installation of MyBB
  • Upgrade of MyBB
  • General Support
  • Troubleshooting of Issues
  • Plugin Installation
  • Theme Installation
  • And others

If you need anything else that I haven't listed above please feel free to contact me. I will more than likely be able to do it for you or put you in touch with someone who can.

I do have recommendations who I can put you in touch with who can create any plugins you may need at a high quality level and an affordable price.

I will be doing this in my spare time, and I aim to respond to all requests within 24 hours. You can also contact me on the MyBB Discord server.

Please be aware you may need to provide me with account details. This may include an admin account on your forum, FTP or cpanel details for certain requests.

If you have any requests you can PM me here or Discord so I can get all of the required information before undertaking the task.

Payment is expected via Paypal but this is something we can discuss.

I will not be able to answer every support question but I will answer and try to fix/answer all of the questions I can.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9