MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Services - Custom Themes, General Support and much more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2018-08-16, 06:12 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Sent you a request on Discord Big Grin

Hey Ben, could you do this I wrote here? https://community.mybb.com/thread-219641.html
Hi Ben, I have a few requests for paid forum work. I detailed a few of them in this thread https://community.mybb.com/thread-221141.html.

Some of these include plugin creation, plugin installation and template edits. If you can't do these, let me know who can. Thanks!
This forum is so dead, I tried to find many developers across multiple sites and they all either are incompetent or very inactive.
Take a look at this and inform me in pm -- https://community.mybb.com/thread-222087.html
Hello Ben 

How much do you charge per hour?

Thanks 
Davide
(2019-10-25, 03:03 PM)TheBlueM Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Ben 

How much do you charge per hour?

Thanks 
Davide

This question should be discussed in PM, not in a public forum.
(2019-10-25, 04:05 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]This question should be discussed in PM, not in a public forum.

Hard disagree.

By being upfront (and public) with your hourly - or fees, if you’d prefer - one can make a determination while reading the thread and not waste ones time, particularly that of a team member, by PMing them.
(2019-10-25, 08:20 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-25, 04:05 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]This question should be discussed in PM, not in a public forum.

Hard disagree.

By being upfront (and public) with your hourly - or fees, if you’d prefer - one can make a determination while reading the thread and not waste ones time, particularly that of a team member, by PMing them.

Fees will differ depending on the type of working being requested. Simple work may only require less than 1 hour of work, thus a flat fee is possible.

Whereas, more complex detailed work will be charged more per hour.

This has nothing to do with transparency of how much one charges for a project, it's protecting that person's right to charge a fair rate to their prospective customers without getting into a "bidding war" with other similar competitors. I've seen this happen before and it's not pretty.
(2019-10-25, 10:38 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-25, 08:20 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

Hard disagree.

Fees will differ depending on the type of working being requested. Simple work may only require less than 1 hour of work, thus a flat fee is possible.

Easy solution to a bidding war: “They’re my prices, take them or leave them”.

Quoting in a thread is still much easier, I’d rather not have my time wasted.
hi
Ben
I would like to develop
Can I contact you to develop my site?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9